Chapter 136

Song Huaishu was slender, but even though it was two years since Lu Xingyi was born, he looked almost like a young man. Yingying's waist was tied with a colorful belt, making her appear even more slender.

Sensing something strange in Lu Zhengan's eyes, Song Huaishu subconsciously raised his arms to cover his chest, but felt that his arms were empty. He looked down at his arms and then remembered that the dress here had no sleeves.

Seeing this, Song Huaishu's expression became even more awkward. When he wanted to turn around and take off his dress, he was held back by Lu Zheng'an. Before Song Huaishu could react, Lu Zhengan reached out and pulled out the hairpin that bound his hair.

The black waterfall-like hair fell down with Lu Zhengan's movements. At this time, Song Huaishu stood under the dim light, his whole body was indistinguishable from male to female, and his beauty was breathtaking.

"Can, can you take it off?" Song Huaishu pulled at the hem of his skirt uncomfortably and looked at Lu Zhengan with a confused expression.

Looking at the Song and Huai books like this, Lu Zhengan had already forgotten everything else. Only then did he react after hearing Song Huaishu's question.

Reaching out to pick up a strand of Song Huaishu's hair hanging on his chest, Lu Zhengan lifted Song Huaishu to his chest while helping Song Huaishu arrange it behind his back. He hugged his waist, and Lu Zhengan lifted his chin and kissed it. .

"Since you bought it, wear it for a while. I like it..."

The rest of the words Lu Zheng'an drowned on their lips before he finished speaking. By the time Song Huaishu reacted, the bed curtains had been lowered, and although the clothes on his body were not completely untied, his whole body was already completely untied. Ministry's fall...

On this night, Song Huaishu was like a small boat on the sea, swaying in the wind and waves, while Lu Zhengan was like a ferocious beast in the sea, wanting to swallow him whole without revealing a single bit of him.

When the wind stopped and the rain stopped, it was already midnight, and Song Huaishu was already semi-conscious. Lu Zheng'an had been 'working' for so long. Although he was enjoying himself, he still felt a little tired. After helping Song Huaishu do some simple cleaning, he hugged him and fell asleep together.

...

By the time Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu arrived in Ningzhou, it was already March of Fireworks.

It was getting hot in Ningzhou at this time, and even the thin shirt on my body felt a little unwearable.

After Lu Zheng'an, Song Huaishu and his party entered the city, they first found an inn and settled down. After resting for a while, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu, who had nothing to do, went to the dry goods shop on the street as usual.

Because of the hot climate in Ningzhou, there are a lot of fruits on the streets. Although the weather is only March, the streets are full of fruit stalls. Lu Zhengan looked at the strawberries, pineapples, and mangoes he had not eaten for a long time, and felt like his mouth was watering.

I took Song Huaishu with me to a small stall. I picked some of each item and asked the boss to help put them in a basket.

Seeing Song Huaishu staring blankly at the various fruits on the fruit stall, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but smile, took a bright red strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth. The sweet and sour taste instantly made Song Huaishu's eyes brighten.

"Okay? Do you want to eat?"

Song Huaishu chewed the strawberry in his mouth and nodded, "It's delicious, sour and sweet, and the juice is abundant."