Chapter 141

After wandering around the Harvest Festival for two days, Lu Zhengan received nearly 400 kilograms of walnuts and about 500 kilograms of chestnuts. After depositing it at the warehouse, I took the note from the shopkeeper and continued to Ningzhou.

In August and September, the streets of Ningzhou are still fragrant with fruits. However, after driving for several days, everyone became exhausted and exhausted. Especially when entering the city, Lu Xingyi slept like a little pig?

Seeing this, Lu Zhengan didn't wake her up. He drove the carriage to the inn where he had stayed before, opened two upper rooms and settled several people down.

When Lu Zhengan came to Ningzhou, he naturally came for the dried mangoes made by the locals. After resting for the night, they drove to the village where dried mangoes were harvested early the next morning.

When Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu came to the village entrance, the old man sitting at the edge of the village weaving baskets squinted at them and immediately recognized Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu.

"Young man, are you here again? Are you still collecting dried mangoes?"

Lu Zheng'an got off the carriage and said to the old man with a smile: "The old man has a very good memory, so he came here to collect dried mangoes. Have you dried mangoes again at home? If you have any extra, you can sell them to me."

Hearing this, the old man pursed his toothless mouth and stood up holding on to the stool. While walking forward with a stooped waist, he said: "Everything is lacking in the village now, but this thing is not lacking. Everyone in the village still doesn't know you? Come and collect it, you? If you stand here and shout?" I'm just surrounding you? I can't get away."

The village where the old man lives is called Yulan Village. Although the village is large, the residents are scattered. Standing in front of the old man's house, you can't see any villagers walking around in the village.

The old man living alone at the head of the village seemed to have not spoken to anyone for a long time. It was only a few dozen meters away from the shade of the tree to his house, and he was chattering about whose house had the most fruit trees in the village. Whose job is the sloppiest? Finally, I don't forget to boast that my dried mangoes are clean and delicious.

Lu Zheng'an has been following the old man, listening patiently to his murmurs. Perhaps he didn't hear anyone else talking, so the old man turned his head and glanced at Song Huaishu and the others. Looking at Lu Xingyi who was nestled in his arms and looking at everyone around him with curiosity, the old man came to the door with a few people. He asked a few people to wait at the door, then silently came to the corner of the yard, stood on tiptoes, picked a bunch of longans from the tree, and handed them to Lu Xingyi.

"This stuff is delicious. It's very sweet when you peel it open. Try it."

Lu Xingyi was a little unfamiliar when she first came to the new environment. When she saw the old man handing a bunch of round fruits to her, Lu Xingyi turned to look at her father, saw him nodding, and then stretched out her hand to take it.

"Thank you, grandpa."

Hearing Lu Xingyi's words of thanks, a smile appeared on the old man's face. Then he asked Lu Zhengan and the others to wait in the yard, while he walked tremblingly to the room, and laboriously moved a cloth bag out of the room.

Seeing the old man coming out of the door, Lu Zhengan hurriedly stepped forward to help. "How much sun did the old man get this time??"

"It's only about a hundred catties. How much do you charge? A copper coin per catty? Is it the same as last time? No?"