Chapter 20

Lu Zheng'an didn't expect to meet Song Huaishu in the drug store. Seeing that he looked a little haggard and his appearance was much smaller, he guessed that something had happened at home.

Song Huaishu was obviously a little confused about Lu Zheng'an's visit to the pharmacy. Before he could ask further questions, Lu Zheng'an replied: "I accidentally hurt my hand just now. Come buy a bottle of trauma medicine and rub it on."

At this time, the clerk at the counter who was filling out the medicine had already helped Song Huaishu prepare the medicine according to the prescription. When the clerk saw the two of them talking, he knocked on the counter.

After Song Huaishu took the medicine, he wanted to ask for details, but another patient came in. In order not to delay other people's business, Song Huaishu had to pay and go out first.

The doctor took a look at Lu Zhengan's wound, told him not to get wet for the next two days, and asked the clerk at the counter to get him a bottle of trauma medicine.

When Lu Zhengan heard that a bottle of trauma medicine cost twenty cents, he immediately had the urge to turn around and leave. However, the wheat harvest is about to begin, and although the injury is not big, it will still have some impact on the work. If the wound accidentally gets infected again, it will really be more of a loss than a gain.

It's just that a bottle of trauma medicine the size of a finger costs twenty bucks, and Lu Zhengan really feels a little sore...

When he came out of the door of the drug store, Song Huaishu had been waiting on the roadside opposite the drug store. The scorching sun made his cheeks slightly red, and there was already sweat on his forehead. Seeing Lu Zheng'an coming out of the medicine shop, Song Huaishu stepped forward.

"What did the doctor say about your wound? Why were you so careless?"

As soon as Song Huaishu spoke, he felt that his words were beyond the scope of ordinary friends. Looking up at Lu Zhengan's face, Song Huaishu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he had no reaction.

It's just that I felt a little embarrassed in my heart. My earlobes were red and I didn't dare to look Lu Zhengan in the eyes.

Lu Zheng'an didn't think there was anything wrong. He just smiled and said, "We just had an accident on the street. It will be fine in a few days. Why did you come to the drug store to get some medicine? What's wrong with you?"

Song Huaishu nodded: "My father has been ill recently, but he is no longer seriously ill."

On the day when Song Huaishu and Song Lan went to the Lu family, Matchmaker Zhang also visited the Song family's door, for the purpose of Song Huaishu's life-long event.

This year Song Huaishu is already twenty-one. Even though the Song family can afford to pay the fine, the government is not so easy to talk to. Naturally, they urged Matchmaker Zhang and others to get these older unmarried men and women married as soon as possible. Otherwise, the government will have to ensure that the matchmaker pulls the fiber, and when the time comes to match some "crooked melon and cracked jujube", you will have to hold your nose and admit it.

As for those who have not yet married when they reach the marriageable age, except for those whose families are so poor that they are almost unable to take the blame, they are either idle or their family members are difficult to get along with. Either way is not a good match.

Although Song Huai's book is incomplete, they grew up holding it in their hands. He just had to find it for him. Song Xiren didn't want him to choose from among these people.