Chapter 67

The two of them worked for most of the night. When Lu Zheng'an was full, Song Huaishu felt that his hands were about to break, but he turned over and fell asleep after a while.

Holding the 'little stove' body in his arms, Lu Zhengan, who was both physically and mentally satisfied, closed his eyes while listening to the wind hitting the window lattice outside. When he opened it again, the sun outside had already reached the window lattice.

At this time, Song Huaishu was still sleeping in his arms. Lu Zhengan thought there was nothing to do today, so he didn't get up early.

Helping Song Huaishu tuck the quilt behind his back, he also retracted back into the quilt, holding Song Huaishu's waist and abdomen with both hands, and the corners of Lu Zhengan's mouth could not help but rise.

Lu Zhengan couldn't help but laugh softly as he imagined the scene of Song Huaishu with a big belly in his mind. When he looked at Song Huaishu again, he didn't know when he had opened his eyes and was looking at him with a smile. Lu Zhengan looked confused.

"Are you awake? Are you hungry? No, I'll get up right away and cook for you."

Hearing this, Song Huaishu shook his head slightly.

"Why are you laughing for no reason at all this early in the morning? It's so scary."

"The little pig in my arms not only snores, but also drools."

Hearing what Lu Zhengan said, Song Huaishu immediately panicked.

He quickly stood up and reached out to touch Lu Zhengan's arm under his neck. Seeing that his sleeves were not wet, he immediately turned his attention to Lu Zhengan.

At this time, Lu Zheng'an was already laughing so hard that his face turned red. Seeing that Song Huaishu was still looking at him with a puzzled expression, Lu Zheng'an turned over and sat up on the bed, kissed him heavily on the forehead before getting dressed. bed.

"I'm really snoring and drooling? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Lu Zhengan fastened the buckle at his waist, looked at Song Huaishu seriously and replied: "It's just drooling and snoring. Why should I wake you up? Let's make custard this morning? How are you? You haven't eaten in a few days. This is it."

Song Huaishu was still thinking about Lu Zhengan's words at this time, but he was still thinking about what to eat. He nodded casually, "It doesn't matter, I'll eat whatever you do."

After Lu Zhengan left the room, Song Huaishu couldn't lie still anymore, put on his clothes and followed him out.

Although it's a bit cold today, fortunately the sun is just right. Lu Zhengan put breakfast in the pot, lit the fire, and then asked Song Huaishu to sit down in front of the stove.

"I've got a bowl of custard stewed for you in the pot. Can we fry another potato slice? I won't add meat this time and just fry it, so you can eat some too."

"Okay?" After Song Huaishu finished speaking, he took a closer look at Lu Zheng'an who was squatting in front of the chopping board peeling potatoes. His expression was tangled for a moment and he said, "How about we sleep in separate beds from now on?"

As soon as Song Huaishu said this, Lu Zhengan was so shocked that a kitchen knife almost hit his finger.

"Why do you want to sleep in separate beds? You don't want to sleep with me? Is it because yesterday..."

Before Lu Zhengan finished speaking, Song Huaishu immediately interrupted him with a blushing face.

"No." After saying that, Song Huaishu raised his eyes and glanced at Lu Zhengan, his expression extremely embarrassed.