Chapter 21

As soon as Yuan Lingfeng said his words, Lu Zhengan immediately understood what he meant. Before he could react, Yuan Lingfeng took out a five-tael silver ingot from his sleeve and waved it in front of Lu Zhengan's eyes.

Yuan Lingfeng: "As long as you do as I say, then these five taels of silver are yours."

Since arriving here, Lu Zhengan has only seen some broken silver and copper plates, but this is the first time he has seen silver ingots. Although Lu Zheng'an liked the white money, he didn't always put it into his pocket.

He doesn't care and can't control what others do, but Yuan Lingfeng wants to bribe him and build a bridge for his Qingyun Road, which is absolutely impossible!

Not to mention whether he can pass the provincial examination, even if he can, with the character of a person like him, he will be a corrupt official who will cause trouble in the future.

Looking at Yuan Lingfeng waving money in front of him like a villain, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but sneered. "I'm so lucky that I can't afford your money. You'd better keep it for yourself and enjoy it."

With that said, Lu Zhengan stopped paying attention to Yuan Lingfeng and turned around to leave.

However, when he just walked out a meter away, he heard Yuan Lingfeng suddenly say sadly from behind: "Ha! I forgot, what kind of thing can be mixed up with an Erqiaozi!" "

After Yuan Lingfeng finished speaking, Lu Zhengan immediately stopped and turned around. "Who do you think is Erqiaozi?!"

Although Lu Zhengan's face was expressionless, the cold expression and eyes made Yuan Lingfeng take a step back subconsciously.

Realizing that his move was a huge loss of status, and with the large number of people coming and going around him, Yuan Lingfeng, who thought Lu Zhengan did not dare to do anything to him, suddenly felt emboldened. He took a step forward and gave Lu Zhengan a mocking smile.

Yuan Lingfeng: "Haha, I'm afraid you don't know. Song Huaishu was once a student of our Fuyang Academy. Many people in the academy know that he is a squatter and peeing master. If you get involved with him, don't..."

Before Yuan Lingfeng finished speaking, he saw Lu Zhengan standing opposite him raising his leg and kicking him.

Yuan Lingfeng felt a sharp pain in his chest. Before he could realize what had happened, his eyes were dazzled, and when he regained consciousness, he was already lying on the ground.

The severe pain in his back made Yuan Lingfeng's expression ferocious. He clutched his waist that was hurt by the fall and was about to stand up when he saw Lu Zhengan strolling forward and stepped on his chest in front of his shocked eyes. .

Looking condescendingly at Yuan Lingfeng, who was on the ground with a look of fear, Lu Zhengan said in a deep voice: "What I hate most is people who bully others in a group. It's okay if you say this once in front of me. If you dare to talk about it again, believe it or not. I'm not polite to you."

Although Yuan Lingfeng was a little scared after being stepped on the ground by Lu Zhengan, he still spoke harshly. "Lu, you are just a country bumpkin. How dare you hit me?!"

Hearing this, Lu Zheng'an chuckled and slowly began to exert force on his feet, which only made Yuan Lingfeng frown. "So what if I beat you? Look, there are people watching the excitement around here. Do they dare to come and stop me, a mud-legged person?"

When Yuan Lingfeng heard this, he immediately looked around. Seeing that there were quite a few people watching, but no one dared to come near, he suddenly became frightened. He stretched out his hand and slapped Lu Zhengan's foot on his chest. While slapping, he shouted: "You, please let me go."