Chapter 25

Lu Yingchun's words really made the two of them embarrassed for a while, but Lu Zhengan couldn't think of anything else when he thought of the wheat vines that had been scorched by the sun.

He asked Song Huaishu to rest under the shade of the tree at the door, and then went to work in the field.

Song Huaishu saw that Lu Zheng'an was working alone and couldn't sit still. Seeing that it was really hard for Lu Zheng'an to grind the wheat with oxen and shake the wheat seedlings with a wooden fork, he volunteered to help.

After all, Song Huaishu was here as a guest, and Lu Zhengan was too shameless to let him do such manual work no matter how thick-skinned he was.

However, thinking of Song Huaishu who was depressed some time ago, I felt that it might be a good thing to let him experience this kind of physical work.

However, Song Huaishu was wearing a long gown, and it was really inconvenient to lead an ox through the wheat fields. Lu Zhengan thought that there were several sets of clothes he had worn in the past in the cabinet, so he went home and found them for Song Huaishu to change into.

However, Lu Zheng'an was still much taller than Song Huaishu when he was a boy.

Song Huaishu held up the clothes, and when he thought that these clothes had been worn by Lu Zhengan in the past, he felt an indescribable feeling in his heart. My whole body just felt numb, as if I had drunk too much.

However, Lu Zhengan was still waiting for him outside. Since he was here to help with the work, there was no reason to be lazy.

It's just that Lu Zheng'an's clothes are a bit too big, and Song Huaishu's clothes look wider and bigger on his body. At first glance, he looks like a child wearing an adult's clothes, which is really funny.

Song Huaishu was awkward and led the old scalper around the field again and again, his expression serious and serious.

Seeing this, Lu Zheng'an didn't have the nerve to think about anything else, so he picked up the crushed wheat vines with a wooden fork.

Song Huaishu, who was holding the cow, felt that Lu Zhengan's eyes finally moved away from him, and he was secretly relieved.

He looked down at the hem of his clothes that almost reached his thighs, and lifted it up uncomfortably. Later, after discovering that this was just a cover-up, I let him go.

There were only two people here, he and Lu Zheng'an, and even if he was embarrassed, no one else could see it.

After all, the two of them were very powerful. In just one hour, they shook all the wheat stalks in the field.

Seeing that Song Huaishu's cheeks were red from the sun, Lu Zhengan quickly asked him to go back and wash his face. I would use a dustpan to rub the ground wheat grains into the open space next to me, so that when the wind blows, the chaff in the wheat grains can be blown out.

After Song Huaishu washed his face, he cut a few slices of watermelon and took them out. Seeing that Lu Zheng'an was still busy in the field, he held the watermelon and walked towards Lu Zheng'an's direction.

However, at this moment, Song Huaishu suddenly heard the cry of a child next to him.

The two of them subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound, and saw Granny Gerard frowning and pulling the child in front of her, who was rolling around and running towards here.

The child was only four or five years old, and his coarse clothes were so dirty that the original color could not be seen. The shoes on his feet were so worn that the toes were exposed. He was thin and small. He was whimpering and talking about wanting to eat watermelon. He looked really pitiful.