Chapter 89

Time flies by, and in the blink of an eye, there are only two days left before Lu Xingyi's full moon.

Because of the careful care of Lu Zhengan and everyone else, Song Huaishu recovered extremely well. Although the person is not that fat, his complexion is a bit better than before.

Lu Xingyi, who is about to be full moon, has long lost the ugly appearance he had when he was born. He has a small face with a pink face and crystal clear skin like a piece of fine mutton-fat jade. Just looking at it makes people fall in love with him. .

Ji Yuexian sat next to Mrs. Ji, looking at the little baby carved in pink and jade in the old lady's arms, feeling sour in her heart.

They are obviously two grown men, so it is not surprising that they can have children. However, the children they give birth to are so beautiful. It is really hard not to be jealous.

Seeing Ji Yuexian staring at Lu Xingyi non-stop for a moment, Mrs. Ji, who was holding her, shifted her body and distanced Ji Yuexian's gaze. "What are you looking at? You want the child to be born on your own."

When Ji Yuexian heard this, his eyes widened in dissatisfaction. "The old lady is too stingy. I just wanted to see if she could be carried away by Lu Zheng'an? Besides, what should I say, this girl? You have to call me. Where's the uncle?"

Hearing Ji Yuexian's words, Mrs. Ji snorted and ignored him. Ji Yuexian looked at Lu Xingyi, whose eyes were like black grapes, in the old lady's arms, and felt really itchy in her heart. So, Ai Ai came up to Mrs. Ji every time.

"You said you are still young, and this child is still so chubby. Be careful that your arm hurts if you hold it for too long. Please give the child to me, and I will give it to Lu Zheng'an. He Let him carry his daughter by himself."

With that said, Ji Yuexian stretched out his hand.

Mrs. Ji was indeed a little tired. She was worried that Ji Yuexian would not be able to hold the child before throwing the child, so she hesitated for a while. Seeing this, Nanny Zhang hurriedly stepped forward to hold the child's blanket and carefully delivered it to Ji Yuexian's arms.

Ji Yuexian, who was able to hold the child in her arms as she wished, was so happy that she could not see her teeth. He raised his chin at Lu Xingyi and flicked his tongue twice.

Lu Xingyi had never met Ji Yuexian before. Looking at his uncle with a strange expression in front of him, he immediately raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth. At the same time, a puff was heard, and a stench came out from Lu Xingyi's quilt.

Seeing this, Grandma Zhang hurriedly stepped forward to take it. "Hey, don't let the little miss do it, right? The young master should give the little miss to the old slave first, so as not to get all over you later."

When he heard that Nanny Zhang said that the baby might have pooped, Ji Yuexian quickly lowered his head to look at himself. After seeing that there was no poop on it, I was relieved.

Hearing the footsteps at the door, Ji Yuexian turned around and saw Lu Zhengan coming in. He immediately complained: "Your daughter really doesn't have martial ethics. She pulls when she says it. She has a bag. Being wrapped up, I don't think I can wear any of my clothes anymore."

Hearing this, Lu Zheng'an glanced at Ji Yuexian and saw Aunt Zhang and Song Huaishu cleaning their daughter through the door curtain, so he didn't worry anymore.

Turning to look at Ji Yuexian, who was accusing him, Lu Zhengan said, "If you didn't take the initiative to hug her, how could she pull on you?"

Lu Zheng'an's words immediately made Ji Yuexian speechless. He stood there for a long time without thinking of what he wanted to say.