Chapter 81

When Song Huaishu returned home with Lu Zhengan, he opened the door and looked at the familiar yard, and felt a sudden burst of relief in his heart.

This time when I came back from the Song family, half of the carriage was still filled with large and small packages. Even the children's clothes, hats, shoes and socks that Song Lan had just made were packed back together.

"Mom is really afraid that you will be hungry, so she brought back two bags of rice and noodles."

Song Huaishu pinched his waist and watched Lu Zhengan emptying things into the house one after another, and he couldn't help but feel that something was outrageous.

"Yesterday, she said she would bring us rice and noodles, but I didn't let her. I thought she listened, but I thought she actually brought them back. Forget it, we will eat them after they are brought back to us. We won't need them for the next two months. Bought."

Song Huaishu picked up a package and was about to deliver it to the house when he heard someone calling Lu Zhengan's name at the door, so he hurriedly stuck his head out to take a look. Seeing that it was Lu Tieniu coming, he immediately called to Lu Zhengan in the back room.

Hearing Lu Tieniu's arrival, Lu Zhengan hurriedly patted the white flour on his body and walked out of the back room. Seeing Lu Tieniu standing at the door, he asked, "Brother Tieniu, why are you here? Is there something wrong?"

"It's okay, it's just that all our fruit seedlings have been planted. Uncle Changgen asked me to ask you if you want to go over and take a look."

Lu Zheng'an came out of the room, looked at Lu Tieniu and said, "Okay, I'll go take a look in the afternoon. Can you tell Uncle Chang Gen that I will pay you the wages in the next two days, so they don't have to worry. ."

Hearing this, Lu Tieniu chuckled.

"Don't worry, I can trust you as a big man. It's almost noon, hurry up and cook for Xiao Song. I'll be back first."

Lu Zheng'an sent Lu Tieniu to the mountain road, turned around and looked at Song Huaishu who had followed him out with a full belly, and then turned back and came to his side. He raised his hand and pointed to the hillock full of fruit trees. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Song Huaishu proudly and asked, "How is it? Does it look good?"

Song Huaishu looked in the direction of Lu Zhengan's finger and saw that the hills that were originally covered with vegetation were now bald, with only small saplings bathing in the sun.

"It looks a bit bare now, but it will look much better when branches and leaves grow from the back. However, if these saplings are planted, can we be sure that they will survive?"

Hearing Song Huaishu's question, Lu Zhengan smacked his lips. "This cannot be guaranteed, but mid-spring is a good time to plant trees. As long as the roots are not damaged, there is generally no problem."

Lu Zheng'an held Song Huaishu's arm and talked while walking. The two of them walked along the mountain road to the top of the mountain. Seeing the hazy peach grove at his feet, Lu Zhengan's eyes were filled with anticipation.

"There are a lot of flower buds in the orchard this year. As long as there is no shortage of rain, it is expected to be another bumper harvest."

Song Huaishu had always been very convinced of Lu Zhengan, so he nodded after hearing what he said.

"It should be possible. You see, when there is a lack of rain this year, it happens to rain. This year should also be a good harvest year. When the fruit falls, the trees will be made into dried peaches, and we can slowly get some back." The capital is gone."