Chapter 58

The arrival of Mrs. Ji? had no impact on the lives of Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu. However, for some people with ulterior motives, they are like dogs that smell the smell of meat and come over with their mouths full of laughter.

Knowing that Lu Zheng'an's family suddenly had a wealthy relative, Wang Xiumei and Li Dawang, who had had a feud with Lu Zheng'an before, came to the door with a small bag of eggs.

Wang Xiumei looked at the brand-new courtyard of Lu Zheng'an's house, and couldn't help but a trace of envy and jealousy flashed in her eyes.

"I haven't been to the mountains for a long time, but I don't know? Your yard is so well-kept. Look at this big tile-roofed house. It's hard to find something as good as yours in eight villages ten miles away."

Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu wanted to go up the mountain to chop firewood, but before they even left the house, they bumped into Wang Xiumei and Li Dawang who were carrying things.

It can be said that if you don't hit the smiling person with your hand, two people can't knock him out. However, Lu Zhengan didn't want to talk to people like Wang Xiumei. He didn't even say anything to let her in. He just stood in the yard and asked, "Brother Dawang, sister-in-law Dawang, come here. But what's the matter?"

Hearing this, Li Dawang's face was full of embarrassment. He turned to look at his wife, but he couldn't say a word for a long time.

Seeing this, Wang Xiumei quietly pinched the soft flesh of Li Dawang's waist, then with a smile, she took the egg from Li Dawang's hand and handed it to Song Huaishu.

"When you were doing things earlier, Dawang and I were at my mother's house and didn't come back, so I don't know. No, as soon as I came back, I quickly came over to make up for the gifts."

When Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu went to the mountain to pick chestnuts a few days ago, they heard Wang Xiumei beating and scolding Li Dawang in the mountain col. Lu Zhengan did not believe Wang Xiumei's remarks.

But Wang Xiumei made a good excuse. Even if Lu Zhengan wanted to refuse, there was no way. After all, when he formed the contract with Song Huaishu, Lu Zhengpingan accepted all the gifts from the village. If he didn't accept her, even if everyone knew that there was a feud between the two families, then Lu Zhengan would definitely be at fault.

Wang Xiumei knew this and knew that Lu Zhengan couldn't refuse, so she dared to come to the door.

However, Wang Xiumei had a plan, and Lu Zhengan also had a plan. He took the egg from Wang Xiumei's hand with a smile and handed it to Song Huaishu's hand.

"It's been so long. I'd like to trouble my sister-in-law to still remember it. However, since my sister-in-law is here, I have to accept it. I heard Erwang say before that you and my aunt have separated?" "

Wang Xiumei was already thinking about how to borrow money. When she heard Lu Zheng'an talk about the separation of the family, her heart suddenly skipped a beat. Before she could react, Li Dawang nodded with a look of shame.

Immediately, Wang Xiumei heard Lu Zheng'an say: "We live far away on the mountain, and we don't know what is going on in the village. Your family didn't catch up with the housewarming party and the burning pot. These ten Money is a little bit of my heart, brother Dawang and sister-in-law Dawang must not be too little."

As he spoke, Lu Zhengan took out ten cents from his pocket and put it into Li Dawang's hand.

Lu Zheng'an ignored the livid Wang Xiumei and still said with a smile: "Huai Shu and I are going to the mountains to chop firewood, so we won't leave Brother Dawang and Sister Dawang alone. When we are free, I will invite you over for tea." ."