Chapter 30

Since Lu Zhengan would introduce Song Huaishu to Lu Yang, he was also prepared for Lu Changgen to talk to him.

Lu Changgen had always been favored by Mr. Lu when he was a child, and he had always taken good care of Lu Zhengan. Seeing Lu Zhengan reach the age of getting married and having children. The other party took the trouble to find a man to form a contract with, which made Lu Changgen really unable to understand and accept it. He felt that he would not be able to face Mr. Lu underground in the future.

Although Lu Zhengan had already prepared for Lu Changgen to find him, he just didn't expect that Lu Changgen would come so quickly.

It was just getting dark. Lu Zhengan, who had gotten up to work, opened the door and saw Lu Changgen sitting motionless on the stone pier at the door.

Lu Zheng'an paused for a moment while holding the door panel. Although there was some resistance in his heart, he still walked over bravely.

"Why did Uncle Changgen come here so early? There is heavy dew on the mountain, so be careful of catching a cold."

After hearing Lu Zheng'an's words, Lu Changgen sighed deeply and did not look back. He still sat on the stone pier and looked into the distance. "Zheng'an, it will be your twentieth birthday in a few days, right?"

Hearing this, Lu Zhengan responded softly. "Well, after the Dragon Boat Festival, it will be twenty-ten."

After hearing this, Lu Changgen still didn't look back, "Your aunt told me yesterday when she went back about the matter between you and that little brother from the Song family. You said that although our family is not very wealthy, we are still very wealthy. It's okay to have enough food and clothing. Why did you suddenly find a man to start a family and live together?"

After saying that, Lu Changgen stood up from the stone pier and turned around to see the young man behind him who had already raised half his head. The expression on his face was extremely complicated. "In our Lu family, you are the only one living in this house. If you really find a man to live with, wouldn't this house of yours be cut off? How will you survive underground a hundred years later?" To your old man and your father?"

When Lu Zhengan heard this, he realized that what the other party said was indeed the same as what he thought. He felt helpless. But how can you give up so easily on the path you have chosen?

"Uncle Changgen, you and my aunt have taken care of me for so many years, and I am grateful from the bottom of my heart. I don't want to live a hundred years in this life. All I want is to find a companion to live with."

"Since you are looking for a partner to live with, why don't you find a woman? That little girl from the Song family is a man. How can a man give birth to a child?" Lu Changgen was already a little angry. Looking at Lu Zhengan with a calm face, he just felt that he could not turn steel into steel.

However, when he finished speaking, Lu Zhengan lowered his head and chuckled. That laughter? Hearing that laughter made Lu Changgen feel even more angry, but he had no way to vent it. He could only stare hard at Lu Zhengan to see what explanation he could give him.

However, Lu Zheng'an was not in a hurry to speak. He took a deep breath and turned to look at the scenery at the foot of Hualong Mountain. After a long pause, he said: "Uncle Chang Gen, living with a partner depends on your luck. That person happened to be Huaishu of the Song Dynasty. To be very unfilial, when I confirmed the contract with him, I no longer considered the issue of heirs. In the future, if Huaishu really wanted to raise him, Let's go and raise one. If you don't want to raise one, it doesn't matter. When I go underground in a hundred years, I will apologize to my grandfather and father."