Chapter 71

Once the matter on the mountain is settled, everyone's minds will be settled. Seeing that the weather was just right, Lu Zheng'an took Song Huaishu to Lujia Village to resolve the manpower and matters of Qingshan after Chun'er.

Because there were several brothers from the Lu family in front of him, Lu Zhengan naturally did not think about others first. However, it would take a lot of manpower to clean up the three hills, and it would definitely not be possible to just count on the Lu family brothers.

After thinking about it, Lu Zheng'an came up with a way and discussed it with Song Huaishu. Both of them thought it was feasible, so they took advantage of the weather to go down the mountain and went to Lu Changgen's house.

However, after the two entered the door, they found that in addition to Lu Changgen and his wife, there was also a tall young man standing next to them.

After Lu Zheng'an looked at the man for a moment, he remembered that he was Lu Zhengting, the eldest son of Lu Changgen and his wife who worked in the Linzhou government office.

Lu Zhengting has already stood up this year, and he looks very similar to Lu Changgen. Wearing a blue gown, he stood behind Lu Changgen. If he didn't know the inside story, he would have thought that the other person was Lu Changgen's brother.

"Brother Zhengting?" Lu Zhengan called tentatively, and when Lu Zhengting nodded in agreement, Lu Zhengan immediately laughed. "When did you come back?"

"I just arrived home last night. I was listening to my parents talking about you. I didn't expect you to come here." Lu Zhengting finished speaking with a smile, and then turned his attention to Song Huaishu next to Lu Zhengan.

Seeing that the man Lu Zhengan married was indeed the same as his parents said, he greeted Song Huaishu with a kind expression and then invited the two of them into the house.

Lu Zhengting worked as an errand in Linzhou City all year round, where he married the daughter of a petty official. Due to errands, Lu Zhengting did not go back to Lujia Village often. He would only come back to see Lu Changgen, his wife and his young sister during the New Year and holidays.

Lu Zhengan led Song Huaishu into the main room. After a few people chatted for a while, Lu Zhengan told Lu Changgen about the purpose of coming here.

Since Lu Zhengting was not an outsider, Lu Zhengan did not avoid him when talking to Lu Changgen again. After noticing Lu Zhengting's frequent glances, Lu Zheng'an looked at him and asked directly: "Brother Zhengting, is it that my method is not suitable?"

Hearing this, Lu Zhengting immediately shook his head. "No, I just feel that the kid who followed me asking for sweets has grown up."

As soon as Lu Zhengting said this, everyone present couldn't help laughing. However, after smiling, Lu Changgen nodded to Lu Zhengan.

"This method of political security is indeed feasible. It's hard to find jobs now. Many families in the village with little land are still hungry. It's great to be able to exchange your efforts for some copper coins. This matter If you can trust me, can you see if I can help you?"

Lu Zhengan naturally trusted Lu Changgen, and he nodded in agreement without saying a word. Later, Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu talked with Lu Zhengting and others at Lu Changgen's house for a while, and then got up and went home.

On the way back, Song Huaishu couldn't help but feel a little envious when he thought of Lu Zhengting, who was also tall. "I feel like none of the men in your Lu family are short. It's so enviable."

After saying that, Song Huaishu glanced at Lu Zheng'an, remembered what Lu Zhengting said just now, and suddenly laughed again. "I didn't expect that you were such a mouthy person when you were a child. You even followed people to ask for sweets."