imagine if

You were friends with the boys of im5 I.e Cole, Gabe, Dana, David, Dalton and Will...You had a crush on Cole since forever but no one knew and you always wondered 2 questions:

1. Does he love me back?

2. If 1 day he ask me out or BETTER ask me in marriage, what will be my answer?

One day during your daily stroll, you were walking near a river crossed by a bridge when suddenly Someone gripped your wrist, pulling you in a corner under the bridge.You were petrified of fear to scream or even move..Then slowly, you recognized this scent; it belongs to Cole!!

Hesitately you turned around to see HIM!! You were shocked to see but even more surprised to see him smirking at you..

After noticing that you calmed down, he whispered in your ears something with you made jump of happiness and excitement...

-Y/n will you do me the great honour of becoming my girlfriend!!

Once said,he took out from his pocket,a samll box with his right hand.inside the box, was a shiny diamond ring which he held a few inches away from your finger ring while looking at you with his puppy eyes.. SO CUTE!!

You were surprised by his sudden offer but quickly tears of happiness were forming in the corners of your eyes which made it difficult for you to reply..

A few minutes later, you managed to reply 'YES'

Soon a huge smile formed on his face and he put the ring in your finger...

-I love you Princess Y/N!!
-I love you too, Prince Cole!!

Slowly Cole leaned in and kissed your lips.. It was a passionate kiss which lasted for 5 minutes..

It was the perfect start of your beautiful life as a couple..

Hello so hope you like it,it's my first time..

I do take request so tell me if you want one about yourself..