dirty imagine for Colton

Dedicated to writergril4ever

Important notice at the end!!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Who ever thought that two boys could have sex one day??

Today Cole and Dalton were left alone at Cole's house. These two have been dating since 2 years now and Dalton has been thinking since long to do it with Cole so as to make him finally his. Cole was walking near the hallway when suddenly Dalton pinned him against the wall and kissed him on the neck. Cole couldn't hold back his moans despite biting his lips. Slowly it started to be a heated make out session. Dalton strong as he could be, carried Cole in a bridal way and placed him on his own bed. Then Dalton started to remove his shirt and pants seductively, turning Cole on. He climbed on top of Cole and started to suck his neck while caressing his sides. Cole was needlessly moving his head back and forth. Afterwards Dalton started to undress Cole until he was completely naked. Then he started to rub his thigh with his tongue. Cole was so much moaning in pleasure. After teasing Cole for a while, Dalton moved to Cole's dick where he swallowed it in his own mouth. Later, Dalton removed his underwear, placed his dick on Cole's dick and started to thrust in and out of Cole. Cole was both moving of pleasure and moaning. They continued doing it for about 15 mins until they were both out of breath. Dalton pulled out of Cole and hugged him. After cuddling for a while, both fell asleep naked.

------------- important notice -----------

Guys so yeah...
Thank you very much for more than 4.5k and 1k votes...

Seriously it's insane!!
Within 3 months I got more than 1k reads..

Thank you!!

The best thing is that through them, I met many good good friends...

Let's get time the point:

So I'm gonna take 3 more requests then this book is over.

I'll gonna stop at chapter 200 and it's chapter 196 now.

Now if you want me to continue the book in another story, comment down..