imagine for Tori

Dedicated to Mrs_Pendery_

Cole and you were celebrating your 1 year anniversary at Starbuck. After eating you both went the cashier to pay when the waiter who was serving your table,started flirting with you. You knee what was haooning and how angry Cole was bymut he kept quite which you going weird.

Once at home,you were about to ask him the question when suddenly he pinned against the wall and started kissing roughly. You were confused by the kiss but accepted it. He pulled away to gasp air. Then he looked at you with lusting eyes which turned on. He asked you who did you finfmd sexier? The waiter or him! Of course the answer was him but you wanted to tease him a little so you said the waiter. He was so jealous that he held you tightly by the waist and started kissing your sweet spot, your neck roughly. You couldn't hold back your moans which made him smirk. He then picked you up and placed you on yiue shared bed. Then he took of bus short to reveal his muscular, large, sexy chest with extra, his 6 abs... You couldn't take you eyes off his abs.

He smiled evilly at you and kissed you passionately. The atmosphere started to heat up..

Both of you were in your underwear. He then lifted your hands up and whispered in your eats with a seducing voice 'now who is the sexiest?'

You answered you with great difficulty which made him chuckled a bit. Then started the dirty things...( if you know what I mean)