playboy part 2

Dedicated to ILoveIM523

I was requested to continue it by Mrs_Pendery_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't somewhere where I knew. I looked around and I found out that I was in a spacious room with only a bulb. After struggling for several times, I still couldn't move my hands and legs as they were too tightly tied. Then someone said ' so the beauty finnaly woke up' you knew this voice: it was that of Ethan. He showed up and smiled at you. You smiled at him but somehow felt scared of him. Then you asked him why he captured you. He smirked and said ' becuz I want you to myself!!!!!'

You choked at his words and looked at confusingly. He smiled and walked closer to you until he was enough close to give shivers down your spin while saying in your ears

- you see I loved you since long and now that you had to myself, Cole and his crew had to ruin everything. You even fell hard for him but I won't access this... You are mine and only mine!!!!!

Then he started to kiss roughly on the neck,collarbone,cheeks and lastly lips. You tried to turn away but he would cuooed hour cheeks each time more tightly.

Tears started to stream down your face as you felt his hands on your thighs and slowly making their way to your inner thigh. There it started to caresse your clit,making you want to moan but you bit your lips to prevent yourself. He noticed it and smirked while saying

- Go ahead babe! Moan as long as you want!!!

You started to move everywhere as you wanted him to stop but he didn't. Then he slidded him hands inside your blouse and squeezing your boobs.

- DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO this is 2nd part of the chapter Playboy