Cole meeting me?

Dedicated to afzsyed14

You were walking from work when suddenly you saw hundreds of people surrounding your house. You thought maybe there was a Christmas show as tomorrow it's Christmas. You walked towards and when you got in front of the crowd, you couldn't believe it!!!

Cole Alan Pendery from im5 is here in Front your door!!

Drawing up your guts, you walked to him and asked him I'd you could help him in a cracky voice. He turned to looks at you smilingly which made your heart race. He rokd you he was searching for a girl named Afzaa.
You told him it's you with a confused face. He smiled and hugged you while kissing your forehead. Taken by surprise, you pulled away and asked him what's wrong with him. He looked at you hurt and said that you sang him a message saying that you wanted to meet him and that you loved him.

You nodded and told him why he came all the way to India from America when he could just reply to your message.

He blushed really hard and managed to tell you his real feelings

- because.....I... Fell for you..
When I saw your profile pic in tweeter, I fell for you..

I love you Afzaa and if you say yes to this question, it would make my Christmas day!

Do you accept to become my girlfriend??

You backed up a little and nodded while crying. He smiled and kissed you on the lips. You kissed back. It was so magical!

Suddenly your alarm rang and it woke you up. You looked around to see yourself in your room with posters of Cole glued on the walls. You signed and said

- if you were Cole, it would make my Christmas day!

~~~~~~~~
Hello
This is for Afzaa
Hope you liked it as it's a surprise for her but also it's her first time to have an imagine for her..