Dalton Louis Rapattoni

Dedicated to @aripendery96

Today was 18th birthday. So you, your boyfriend Dalton and his band mates decided to go to a disco- like bar to celebrate.

Once there,the guys and you went to the counter and there, the barman told the guys to perform on stage as he knew that they were the im5. The boys went on stage and performed GO..

After their performance, they returned to the counter and there ordered about 5 shots. The guys and you were calmly cgstting when suddenly a burglar entered with a knife and a gun in the bar. Everyone was frightened. Dalton and the guys protected you as you were scared but the burglar noticed you. He grabbed you by the hair while pointing the gun at the guys. Then he licked you in the stomach which made you fall to the ground releasing blood. Then all you remembered was seeing the boys beating the crap out of the burglar. Then you fell unconscious.

When you woke up,you were laying in a white room dresses in a comfy white dress. It was the hospital. You could feel many injections on you. When you turned your head,you saw the boys all here,crying mainly Dalton whose eyeliner was all over his face. When he saw you , he screamed for the boys to look and kissed you while hugging you carefully. You kissed back and then he told you the tritg as you asked him to. He told you that when you fell unconscious ,he picked you to the hospital and here,they did a lot of weird things with you and the guys and I have been staying here since 6 hours. The burglar has been arrested.

You looked at the boys and said thank you guys,you all are the best!

They all replied you are like our sister so its nothing and we would regret if anything would happen to you!

You smiled and kisses Dalton who was smiled sadly.

It was the most frightening birthday ever!!