My Batman

Dedicated to KendraRB

Today was Gabe's and your 1 month Anniversary. You wanted to celebrate it very simply as you knew that Gabe was occupied recording his new songs with Dana and your cousin, Cole. Everyday when he would return home, ho would be tired but even though he would practice the song, You Already Know

So you decided to prepare a small surprise for him. At 8:30,he returned home. He hugged yi and gave a kiss on the forehead and then went to take a shower. 15 min later when he got down, he was astonished to see the dinning table well prepared with a variety of food. Then,he saw you coming with a tray of bread. He walked to you and kissed on the lips. It was magical..

Then you both ate your dinner while chatting. After putting your plated in the sink, you went to watch a Batman movie. You both were cuddling near each other when suddenly he left to fetch something in your shared room. After sometime,he returned with a box in the hand. Then he offered you the box while whispering seductively in your ears Happy 1 Month Anniversary..

When you opened the box,you saw a batman shaped necklace with its bracelets along. On the bracelets,it was written in a heart shape, I Love You

You looked at him,while tears flowing down your cheeks. HD kissed you and you kissed back. Then you turned to take something from the nearby cupboard. He was shocked to see you holding 2 tickets of the Batman Museum.. He wanted to go there since long but couldn't get time to buy the tickets.

He kissed once again and spun you around. Afterwards, you both continued to watch your batman movies..

-------------------------
Hi,
So this is a special one for my friend, Kendra

Hope you like it Kendra!!