Complicated Love story

Dedicated to @hayfaah

Please follow her,she is an amazing friend ( for me she is an amazing best friend..)

She helped me to write this story entirely... Thanks!!

------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm super super happy! You know why?

Today me,my best friend/sister whose name is Erza and his brother Marcus are going to the concert of IM5..my and Erza's favorite band...

How it started?

As usual after school I go to Erza's house for homework. We would chat about any weird things as we are weird and crazy! So we were cahtting about the concert the in5 would be doing in England. We always wanted to see or meet them even if we stayed in LA but we couldn't.

We were chatting how cool and handsome are the boys especially Dana and Cole.
Erza was always complimenting about Cole as she fell in love with him and I!!
I would always compliment about Dana as I had a crush on him..

Suddenly Marcus came and hugged Erza which we both Erza and I found weird as normally Marcus doesn't like to hug someone or getting hugged by someone. After he pulled away I asked him the question as he also hugged me.

Then he said the most fantastical thing ever...

THE THREE OF US ARE GOING TO THE CONCERT OF IM5 IN ENGLAND!!

Erza and me were so much happy that tears formed in our eyes.. Then Erza asked him how he got the tickets as all the tickets were already sold. He then answered that a friend helped him..

Afterwards he told us that our flight is for tonight and he already told our college that we won't be coming due to an event and he already told my mom about that trio which they accepted. Immediately Erza started to pack her clothes, shoes and accessories in a suitcase while I went home to pack mine.

We said to meet up at the airport at 7 as the flight was 8:30.

I feel that today Erza and me are going to get crazy!!!

-----

So this is part 1...
Hope you like it..