part 5 ( complicated love story)

Juliet POV

*1 month later*

It has been 1 month since that I found Dana and I found that he forgot me and Erza completely.. Insane,right??

But since the day I met him, I became friend with him and now we are best friend.. We share everything. He often comes at my home and I everyday go to his house for homework.

He still remembers IM5 but I wonder how did he forget us? Is it because he was so much hear broken??

Everyday I would face time Erza and the boys. They know what happen and #Cerza ( Erza & Cole) decided to do not tell him the truth about what he forgot.

Right now, I'm in the kitchen of Dana while Face timing Erza and Cole. Guess what?

These two are getting engaged next week...

I was so happy to know the news! I congratulated them when suddenly Dana called me. I switch off my phone and i went upstairs in his room to see him sitting nervously on the edge of the bed. You sat beside him and soon no one talked. It was an awkward silence. You were about to say something when all of a sudden he crashed his lips on yours. You were confused you didn't know what to do because it was so sudden. So you pulled away. He looked at you sadly asked

-Juliet you don't love me!
I'm sorry it's just that i thought you love me back and I also love you back..

He was cut off by you kissing him. He was looking at you widely but later kissed back. After some minutes, you both pulled out to gasp air. You both at each other and smiled.

You smirked at him and pulled him closer and whispered

- so my baby don't want me tonight!!

You then kised his ears which made him moan. He turned your head and said I love you babe..

You smiled and sailed the same thing.. You both were about to make out when his phone rang. He gave an ennoyed sign and stood to pick the phone.

After the call, he told that his ex- band mate Cole phoned and invited us to his engagement for next week.

You nodded and left to go home but he grabbed your wrist. He whispered seductively

- maybe tonight you can come home here so that we can spend some time together!! He said while winking at you.

You chuckled and nodded. You kissed him and left

-------------------------------------
Next chapter, extreme!!