dinner with Cole

Dedicated to @Crazy_im5

You were going on a date with Cole Alan Pendery, can you imagine!! You must the luckiest person on earth as you are going on a date with him, you thought to yourself.

In fact it all started when you were watching the TV when suddenly you saw the lucky draw of the im5. The boys organised a lucky draw for 5ers to participate so as to get a chance to go on a date with the boys. This week it was the lucky draw for Cole. You saw Dana walking to a wheel and picked up a ball which he gave to Cole to read. Then Cole said
the winner who will go on a date with me,is Y/N..congratulations

You were so shocked tonhear your name! You couldn't believe your eyes and ears; you were going on a date with Cole.. Suddenly you came back to your normal sense when you heat your phone ringing. Yih picked it up and heard..Cope speaking!! Oh God, Cole is speaking with me' you tjousvht to yourself. He told you congrats and told to come over his house in 30 mins. He gave you your address and hanged up. You were jumping of joy in every directions!!..

You arrived at the indicated address that Cole told you. You knocked on the door and after sometime Dana Vaughns opened the door. You couldn't believe it!!
You said hi shyly which made him replied the same while hugging you. Then later came all the boys except Cole. Everyone hugged you. You were chatting with the boys when came Cole in a tux which made him super HOT!!

You couldn't take your eyes of him when suddenly Dana nudged you while whispering Stop checking him out and go on your date already!

You blushed by his words which made Cole walking closer to you. Then he kissed the palm of your hands and dragged you to his car. Once in
the car, he turned on the radio and it was passing the song 'Get to know you' by im5. Both screamed at the same time. Then both blusjed realizing the situation. During the ride, you both talked at lot about random things. After 10 mins, you both arrived at a chic restaurant. Cole opened your door and you amiked at him and whispered what a gentleman!! He blushed and both went inside.

After settling and passing your orders, Cole and you talked about weird things. You two had become great friends. During your dinner, he stopped eating and asked to make a call. He went away from the table and called someone. After his call, he cane towards you and co tinued eating while chatting. Afterwards he passed an order of 2 chocolate ice cream. Later when you got in his car, he proposed to go to his house.

Once there, you entered in to see no one. He grabbed your hand and led you to his room. In his room, it was all clean. You were so much into the staring of his room that you didn't notice him removing his jacket and now his blouse. You were surprised to see his abs which were so perfect. Then you realized what he was doing as he started closing the distance between you both. You started backing up when you fell onto his bed. He took the opportunity and climbed on top of you. Then he started kissing you passionately. Confused, you didn't want to kiss back but you did as you loved him. When he pukked away, he took you that he loves you since the day he saw you in his concert!.

You blushed as he still remembered you and you whispered back in his ears I love you too Koala!..

He le out a moan and kissed you as punishment for turning him on. After sometime, thing started to get more & more dirty!!

After a long time,you and Cole were cuddling, naked as you both just did it!!

He looked at you and pecked your lips and asked you out which you accepted graciously..
Then both fell into a deep but passionate sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, this is for @Crazy_im5
Hope you like it!!