Santa Cole??

Dedicated to ssbigs

You were at your little sister's pre-primary school. They had invited you and your boyfriend, Cole to have lunch with them. Gladly you accepted but Cole had some events to attend so he couldn't. Once there, you were happily helping the teachers to decorate the Christmas tree when other's children parents came. After several hours of talking and playing small games, it was lunch time. You sat at table with your sis beside you when suddenly you all heard someone saying in an old man voice ' hohoho '

You turned your head to see a Santa Claus. He was dressed in his red-white clothes with a bag full of gifts at the back. He seem familiar to you but you couldn't recognise the person.

After distributing gifts to everyone, he came to you and dragged you into a corner. No one noticed as they were too occupied looking at their gifts. Once in a corner, the person removed his fake beard to reveal
...Cole...

He smiled at you while his hands were around your waist. He kised your cheeks and whispered in your ears

- so you didn't recognise me before! How could you forget your lovely, sexy boyfriend's face!

( smirk ) you will get your punishment NOW!!

Then, he started kissing your neck, making you bite your lips to prevent yourself from moaning. He smirked and started kissing your entire body.

- I love you Santa Cole!

- I love you too Mrs. Santa Cole!

~~~~
Hello
This is for Sarah, ssbigs
Hope you liked it as it's a surprise!! :)