Lost Family

Dedicated to MrsJackGilinsky96

Hey guys,
So yeah please check out my friend's new book!! It's called 'Jack and Jack imagines'. It's amazing I just read it!

~~~~~~

You were in your boyfriend's car, Cole with your baby boy, Cole Jr sleeping on your lap. You were running away as far as possible from your brother,David as he would be more than angry to know that his little sis is mother a small baby even though she isn't married yet. In fact today he was suppose to visit you since he was abroad for about 2 weeks. So before he came, you told Cole to move in a hotel. He asked you why and you explained him reasons which he understood. He took Cole Jr while you put the lungages in the car and then he drove to a hotel. Once there, you paid for a room and went in your room and settled down.

David POV

It has been 3 days since Monica and Cole are missing. I tied to call them, text them bit in vain. So I decided to check all hotels in tyw vicinity. After searching for about 6 hours, I entered in a hotel where the receptionist told me that a room for 3 were booked by Mr and Mrs.Pendery. I was shocked!! How did Monica became Mrs.Pendery??

Immediately I went to their booked room. I opened he door to see.....NO ONE!!!!

the room was all empty. After thinking cir several times, I .zde up my mind; that maybe they both got married and had a child since they booked a room for 3.
I was upset as Monica didn't tell me but happy at the same ime as I know that Only Cole can kept Monica happy!

~~~~~
Hello