The surprise

Dedicated to @im5lover456

Today is Dalton's and my 6 year anniversary. In fact every year he would plan something out of nowhere which makes me fall for him harder. But I don't think he will plan something this year as recently he has been acting very distant. Maybe he stopped loving me like before..maybe I should go away from him.

I am at home all alone sitting in the living room,watching Doctor Who when suddenly I hear a knock at the door. I go to open the door when I see my brother, Cole dressed in a driver outfit. He tells me to follow him and I do follow him till the car. I enter in and he drives me to the park. He guides till a bench near a pond where I see a shodow. Slowly I figure out it's Dalton. Cole leaves my hand and I go to sit beside Dalton. When he sees, he smiles at me while pulling me closer to him by the waist. Soon I am cuddling against his warm chest with his hand tangling my hair and rubbing my back. Then suddenly he gets up and sits on one knee with his right hand in his pocket,removing a small box.

- Laney since the day my eyes met yours, I knew I loved you. Then 6 years ago I asked you out,you accepted which made my life half completed. Now the rest has to be completed. So that's why I wanted to ask you this..

LANEY, WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME AND MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE FOREVER? MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS NEVER DECREASED, INSTEAD I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU MORE AND MORE!!

SO DO YOU ACCEPT TO BECOME Mr.Rapattoni ??

You are so speechless that your knees become weak and tears start to fall down your cheeks. You nod and yell YES!!

He smiles and inserted a beautiful shiny diamond ring in your ring finger. He grabs you and spins around while crashing his lips against yours!!!!

- I'm sorry that these last days I was being distant,in fact I was planning this proposal.. He says in a low voice.

You look at him and peck this lips while replying it's ok!!

- happy 6 year anniversary Wifey!! He says smilingly

- you too husbanny!! You reply cheerfully

2 months later,you both marry in a Royal manner. Then you both do your honeymoon in Italy. 2 weeks later you find that you are pregnant. 9 months later you get twins: a boy who you name Louis Rapattoni and a girl who you name Blaire Rappatoni..

Happy Ending!!!!

-------------

Hope you love it
Laney its for you. Hope you like it!!