history of @mystery_chick7

How did you meet:

Your best friend,Sarena was dating Gabe. So o course you used to see Gabe a lot and often go to his house. One day Sarena and you went there and for the first time ever,you saw Gabe's friends. Among them,one Interested you a lot. So drawing uonyour courage, you went to talk to him. Soon you bacame friends and he told you his name was Cole.

How he asked you out/first kiss:

Everyday Cole and you hanged out. You both were close friends but you and a crush on him. One day, Cole and you were going on a picnic. Once settled, both sat down and chatted while eating your food. Suddenly he cupped your chin and kissed you. Happy and shocked, you kissed back deeper than he did. Soon it became a make out session. Then he asked you out.

Break up:

Cole and you were together but soon he will be going on tour for about 1 year. Your relationship was string but you didn't believe that long distance work so before he left, you told him that you are breaking up with him.

Back together:

After 1 year, Cole returned with the hope of being with you once again. When he arrived at your house and you opened it, he kissed you Luke he saw you for the first time. You missed him back. Soon it became a make out session. Before drifting into a deep sleep, he asked you out once again and you nodded.

-----------
Hello,
This is for Rachel
Hope you like it!!