family surprise!!!

Dedicated to @aripendery96

You and Cole have been together since 6 years. In fact tomorrow is your 7 year anniversary. 6 years ago,you moved with Cole to LA so as he could continue his career even if you really missed your parents. He often told yih to go visit them but you wouldn't as you were worried about him.

You were cooking dinner in your kitchen when you received a text from Cole which said go to the airport.

Confused you were about to call him and decided to obey him. You grabbed your car keys and drove to the airport.

Once there,you saw Cole talking with a woman. Slowly you made your way to Cole when you saw..your mom!!

You couldn't believe it!! Your entire family and friends are here!!

You hugged each of them while sobbing silently. Finally you rushed to Cole,hugged him and kissed him deeply. Everybody was doing awww..

Cole called someone and soon a mini-bus arrived. Everyone entered in. Of course you were sitting beside Cole who was holding your hand and teasing you by sucking your neck. All day you all went roaming in the town.

All night your relatives and friends went to stay in a nearby hotel. After doing your nocturnal routine,you both went to bed. Once in bed, Cole and you cuddled and you asked him how come your family and friends are here from UK?

He then replied that since a long time ago,he noticed that you were sad so he booked some tickets.

You kissed him passionately andwhispered you are the best boyfriend a girl could ever dream..

He smiled and relied before drifting into a deep sleep, anything for my babygirl!!

*next morning*

You were eating breakfast. No body was at home.. You were upset as Cole didn't even wish you happy anniversary.

(At night)

You were sleeping peacefully when someone was shaking you..it was cole;he kissed you and whispered happy anniversary babe !!!

You smiled, kissed him and replied the same thing. Then both of you went downstairs to see your relatives,friends and the boys of im5 screaming cheerfully happy anniversary..

You giggled and turned to see Cole smiling at you and sliding his hand around your waist. You kissed his cheeks and whispered love you baby! What would I do without you by my side!

He smiled and kissed your forehead and dragged you into party. At the end you and Cole cut a cake. You were happily chatting with your cousin when Gabe annonced that the im5 have a surprise for you.

Suddenly you saw Cole dressed in a handsome tux which made him look more sexy, walking towards you. He knelt before you and removed a box from his pocket. The boys behind,started singing marry you by Bruno Mars..

He removed a shiny diamond ring and looked at you gently.

- Ari, my life is half completed.. I need to hear you say yes to this question..

Ari,will you marry me?

Without you officially by my side, I feel empty... So will you?

You sobbed silently and nodded. The boys started screaming wildly and everyone was clapping.

Cole inserted the ring in your finger,kissed you while spinning you around.

1 week later, you both got married and 3 days after your marriage, you got the news that you were pregnant.
9 months later,you gave birth to a boy who Cole named Christ Scott Pendery..

----------------
Hello..
So this is for Ari
#imsorryAriforthelateness!

(I'm sorry Ari for the lateness!)