i know you!

Dedicated to @mystery_chick7

You were walking to your locker with your books in your hands. Suddenly you felt someone tapped your shoulders. You turned around to dee the badass of your school, Cole Pendery.

He dragged you into an empty room and locked the door. You had a crush on him but never told anyone. Suddenly he started moving closer and closer until his lips was some inchesswsu from yours. Then he crashed it on yours. Happy, you kidded back and soon he started kissing your neck. But once on your neck you felt a sharp pain. You pulled immediately away from him to see 2 pointy teeth out of his mouth,which were covered with blood. Slowly you touched your neck and felt something glittering. When you saw your hands, you were screaming of fear as you saw blood!!
He is a vampire!!!!!!

You said when suddenly your alarm rang. You woke up abruptly and rushed to your mirror and to your happiness,there was no blood at all. You were relieved but you saw a figure sleeping in your bed. Slowly you made your way there to see Cole!!

He was sleeping peacefully with something red around his mouth;it was blood..

Then suddenly you felt a huge pain in your shoulder. You rushed to your mirror to see many red hickeys...

----------
Hello,
Thus is for Rachel
Hope you like it!!