Bad Boy

Dedicated to @5er_4_life

You were walking to your Culinary classroom when suddenly someone bumped into you. Both of you fell down. You were rubbing your head while apologizing when the person started yelling at you. You looked at him to see the Bad Boy of the campus, Cole Pendery. You heard from your friends that he was the playboy of the campus, he ruled the school and he is super rich which make him arrogant. You were starring at his brown eyes while he was staring at yours. Suddenly he extended his hand and helped you to get up. You thanked him while still checking him out. He was so hot with his dirty blond hair, his dimples, his muscles and his style!!

You knew that you immediately fell hard for him. Suddenly the bell rang and he left hurriedly, leaving you like this!

After some days, you found out that Cole's gang was searching you. When they found you,they led to Cole where he was waiting Impatiently for someone which you guessed it was you. When he saw you, he rushed to you and kissed your lips immediately, while you were staring at him confusingly. You tries to break the kiss but each time he would tighten it. At the end, you kissed back which made him smirk. After sometime he pulled away and knelt on one knee and asked you out. He told toubthaf he fell for you at first sight. You started crying and nodded. He kissed you again and told you that his friends would be here if you have any Trouble. You looked at them and saw them smirking.

-----------------------
Hello,
So this is for 5er_4_life who asked for a Cole imagine!!