best friend or more!?

Dedicated to @Sazyanne

You were walking with your best guy friend, Cole. He was your bestie since kindergarten on who you has a crush still have but now you have a boyfriend, Jason. He was the most popular boy of the campus compare to Cole who was the most hottest guy. You would always say that Jason was cool, intelligent, smart but the truth was that you knew how he was. One day you saw him and his gang smoking and drinking alcohol. You couldn't believe your eyes but I managed to stay silent. Unfortunately you made a sound which drew his attention and once he saw you, he walked to you and started beating along with his friends. Then he warned you if you ever tell anyone about this, it's over for her!!

Since that day, you got to pretend that you are his girlfriend and the worst of all every night, he would drug you, beat you and rape you. It was hell!!!!!!!!!!!

But you loved every moment you spent with Cole.

When you entered home, Cole kissed you on the forehead and left. You waved at him and then went to your room to change into a sweater. When you entered in yor room, you saw Jason half naked on the bed with a bottle of Whisky in the hand. You ignored him and silently grabbed a sweater when suddenly Jason pinned you u against the bed in a way that he was on top of you. Then he started sucking your neck. You were struggling for your freedom but he was too strong for you. Soon he started touching your chest and your thigh. Your eyes were so teary. Suddenly someone came and pushed Jason backward. When you opened your eyes, it was Cole. He beat the crap out of Jason and then walked to you. Embarrassed, you managed to say thank you but then he hugged you and whispered in your ears You've got a lot to explain Sarah!!

You nodded and he led you his jacket and then he led you to his car. Once in, he drove to his car which was about 10 mins away. He started asking you all kind of questions but you couldn't answer them.

Cole: Sarah don't you trust me enough to tell want happened between Jason and you?

You looked at him sadly and started crying. One he saw you sobbing, he stopped the car and hugged you. His embrace was so warm and comfortable that you calmed down. Then you told him the whole truth. When he heard the truth, he started sobbing silently and then cupped your cheeks and kissed you. It was so magical!!!

When he pulled away, he looked at you seriously and said

- Sarah I love you ever since we were kids.. I always wanted to tell this but when I was about to, you just announced your relation with Jason. But now, I know the truth, I want you for myself!!! I need you in my life!!
Please be mine forever !!

You sobbed a bit and nodded which made him kissed you passionately. Then he drove to his house where you both spent the night together cuddling as his parents and sister were at work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,
So this is for Sarah!!!
Hope you like it!