prom night

Dedicated to Sup5ers

YAY!!! TOMORROW IS PROM NIGHT, COOL RIGHT??

But it's gonna be a long day. Why? Because thousands of boys are going to queue up to invite you as their partners but you would always decline them. Hope this year things get interesting.

You were entering the main gate when suddenly as expected, a huge bunch of boys rushes to you, kneeling and offered you roses of all colours. You smiled at them, making all the boys doing awwwwww so cute..

You took some of the roses and entered in, when he saw your crew. There were Dalton, Dana, David, Gabe, Will, Cole, Trystan, Marcus & SamPoff. All were your besties except Gabe who was like your brother, Marcus your cousin and Cole your crush..

You wanted Cole to invite to prom night as he was also single but he didn't yet or he won't never..

You started to talk to them while heading to your classes. When they saw your roses, all except Cole smirked.

Dalton- Umm It looks like our angel has many guys at her feet..

You- Dal, shut up even though it's true.

Dana- Awww she is blushing hard..so cute

You- *smack his arms* DANA!!!

Gabe- *hug you* GUYS STOP TEASING MY BABY SIS!!

you- aww thanks bro!

David- Awww so cute, brotherhood goals!!

Will- yup so true!

You & Gabe- thank you!!

Then you noticed Cole was all quiet but only staring at you. Curious you asked him

- Cole are you alright? You have been staring at me. Is something wrong??

He stayed quiet for a while but then he replied

- umm there..i..is..so...me..thing..i......wanna...ask..you..

You nodded.

- did you already choose your partner for prom night??

- no I didn't. I'm waiting for someone special to me to do it but he didn't yet..

Just then, everyone was doing ohhh

Cole- ohhh i see. Hope he does. He said with a sad face and disappeared and walked away speedily.