first time i met you

Dedicated to @im5skater5

You were so excited as you were going to the concert of your idols; im5. Your seat is at the front completely plus you've got VIP tickets to meet the boys in meet n greet session.

You were walking towards the hall when suddenly you bumpee into someone. You were rubbing your head when suddenly you heard a familiar saying sorry i wasn't watching where I was going!

You looked up and saw Cole!!!!
You started to fangirl whejnhe covered your mouth and said shhh don't make noise!! I'm here inconito!!

You giggled and nodded. Then he told you So are here for oou concert?? You nodded and he smiled then there was an announcement that the show is about to start. He ran before telling you Hope I will see you during the concert!

You made your way inside and took your seat. A few minutes later, the show started. The boys were singing all their recents covers. You could tell that all night Cole was searching for someone. When his eyes met yours, he smiled and during all the concert his ees were fixed on you which made you blushed.

After the show, they just announced that it was time for a meet n greet session. Immediately many fans include you, went behind the stage. When you entered there, you and to queue. After 25 mins, It was your turn. When you approached Cole, he hugged you tightly which made the boys to smirk. After talking to them, taking goofy selfies and signing your posters, you were about to leave when Cole stopped you and gave a piece of paper. You looked at it then at Cole to see him smirking. You understood, nodded and hugged him once more then left.

It was the best day of your life!

~~~~~
Hi
This is for Cassie
Hope you like it!