Playboy!

Dedicated to ILoveIM523

You were walking to your class room when your crush and best guy friend, Ethan came and hugged you behind. He then whispered in your ears some sweet words which made you shiver. Then he grabbed your hands and both of you went inside the class. When you entered in, you could say that many boys were staring at you. It was normal for you to be stared as you were the most popular girl in the schools. But this time it was more weird. Ethan came to sit next to you with hour hands intertwining with his.

* during lunch time *

You were eating with Ethan when suddenly the door of the cafeteria opened widely. Then came the 6 most badass boys of the campus: the im5!!!!!

The leader,Cole Pendery came towards you and smiled at you while his friends were looking at Ethan angrily.

Cole- so y/n are you enjoying being with his macho man?

You- yeah a lot if you want!!
Why??

He glared at you with a death gaze and then came closer to you while the boys blocked Ethan. Then Cole crashed his lips against yours and it was a kiss which you couldn't pull away as you enjoy it.Do I like Cole also? You thought to yourself.

Cole- y/n you know why I kiss you?

Becuz you are the only girl who made me excited and I fell for you! Will you be my girlfriend??

You looked at him shocked ad it was the first time ever he confessed to someone. You gulped a bit and refused while saying No becuz I love someone else!!

He was angry now. He looked at you angrily and asked you who. You refused to tell a word which made him more angry. He was about to beat you when he realized something and stopped immediately. Before leaving with his friends, he told you I will for wait to be mine!!!!!

The rest of the day was awkward.

*next day*

You were walking dien the hall when you saw Cole kissing Amy, the captain of cheerleaders. You couldn't believe, today you were going to tell him yes but after want you saw how could you! You turned around and ran to the library, the only place where you felt secure.

- he is such a player with girls!! Was the last words you said before everything went dark!!

~~~~~~~
Hello this is for ILoveIM523

Surprise imagine!!