Cole and Daddy??

Dedicated to @KatieGlen

Cole and you have been dating for almost 11 years,insane right?
You loved like a crazy as much as he loved you. Everyone would call you and Cole Ariel and Eric Or #Cate.

( imagine how much you both loved each other)

You and Cole already had your first night together where you did it!! And now 1 month later, you found out that you're pregnant. How ate you gonna tell Cole??

Cole and you were shopping in the shops. His hands were always on your belly while yours were on his,perfect couple!

You stopped as Cole was starving so both went to subway. Cole was passing the order while you were freaking out,thinking at his reaction. Later,Cole came with your food and his. He was eating like a hungry beast while you weren't. He looked at you worriedly when you drew your guts and told him.

- Cole I know we aren't married yet but I'm..pregnant of your child!!

You bowed your head down, not wanting to look him. Suddenly you felt a hand on you tummy and when you looked up, Cole was smiling at you.

- that's amazing Kate!!
We are becoming parents even though we aren't marries yet. But we will get through.

You started crying on his embrace while he ruffling your hair gently. How lucky are you to have a guy like him by your side!!

You looked at him and kisses his lips passionately while his hands were still on your belly.

- Every time we touch, I get this feeling and every time we kiss, I swear I could fly!!

So please Kate do you accept to become my wife?

He suddenly asked you. You pulled away from his embrce and looked at him shocked. Coming back to your senses, you nodded which led both lips to crash again.

It was the second most beautiful day of your life!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,
So this is for Kate,
Sorry if it isn't romantic enough!
Hope you like it!