Final part(complicated love story)

Dana POV

At night around 7:30 Juliet came. I already prepared the dinner,the movie we would watch and the surprise..

After dinning, we went to watch Thor..

At the middle of the movie, I started kissing her cheeks, nose,neck and then lips. Soon it started to become a heated Making out session..

I took her in my arms and placed her on my king-seized bed. I closed the door while removing my shirt. When I was heading towards her, she was already in her underwear. I climbed on top of her and sucked her neck, making her moaning loudly my name.

- come on babe!! Scream my name so loud that the world knows that you're my girl!!

She smirked and rolled so that she was on top of you. She removed my boxer to see my member out. She was starring at it which made me blush and suddenly she put her mouth on it and started sucking it repeatedly. I was moaning very loud and she was smirking. After sometimes I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it. Afterwards, I rolled making myself on top of her and I started kissing her neck,nose,chest. Then I removed her underwear, leaving her naked. She was already wet!!

I entered 3 fingers in her entrance ehild she was moving in pleasure. Then I thrusted myself in and out of her after putting my member in her thing.

Every time she would scream Faster baby..Faster...

I smirked at her wish and entered more deeper so as she wouldn't be able to walk for at least 2 days. After sometime, we both cummed and released. I sat beside her with an arm aroung her waist. She kissed my lips and said I'm happy I lost my virginity with you!!

Afterwards,you both cuddled.

*1 week later*

We both went to Cole's engagement. He was engaging with a beautiful giro named Erza but she wasn't as beautiful as my queen,Juliet. Then we went to celebrate his engagement in a hotel.

"2 years later"

Juliet and I got married and 2 weeks later,we found out that she was pregnant. 9 months later,we became parents of 2 children: Garett and Stephane.

Where as Erza and Cole, they got married 1 year before I did. Now they have 1 child: Scott Danger Pendery.

The band im5 ended and everyone were ding a solo career but still we remained friends..

Happy end!!

------------------------
Hello so this is the end of complicated love story!

Thank you very much hayfaah for helping me in doing this story...

Hope you enjoyed it as my h as I did!!