Part 3 (complicated love story)

Cole POV

It has been 2 weeks since the boys and I met Marcus with his little sis, Erza and her bestie, Juliet.. We have been close friends with the girls and to be honest, I fell hard for her..in fact it's the first time ever it happened to me after my break up with Cassidy 1 year ago. I must confess to her before someone else does. But today I will be able to confess as in a few hours everyone are going tj the girls' hotel.

Around 9 we arrived there. I phoned Erza to tell that we arrived. After 2 runs she picked and I heard her melodic voice.

C- Hi, princess! We are in front of your door..

E- hello, ok I open!

Immediately, the door opened and we saw the girls welcoming us with their infectious smile. It was so cute!

We entered, embraced them and kissed their cheeks. When itvwas my turn to embrace Erza, I pulled her close, held her waist and kissed her nose instead. She blushed and giggled. Everyone wad found awww then we pulled away. Afterwards, suddenly Juliet and Erza were excited to see Alex Moore, Gabe's girlfriend. They both went to hug her and we all could say that these three would be the closest friends.

Afterwards we went to see Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. It was so fun when we are together. Marcus couldn't come as he had to go somewhere. All the time when we were visiting the places,we were in pairs.

Dana was with Juliet.
I was with Erza.
Gabe was with Alex.
Will was with Dalton and David.

I had my camera around my neck while my hands were intertwined with Erza. It felt good.

After sometime, we were feeling hungry so we went to Mc.Donalds to eat. Later, when we were returning, we entered in a amuzement park. Each pair except Will, Dalton and David, went on their own games. Me and Erza went in the Ferris Wheel. There I would ask her out!!

Once at the top on the ferris wheel, I cupped her chin and turned it to face me. Then I asked her

- Erza, would you be my girlfriend? I wanted to ask you out since the day I met you at the concert as I fell lobe with you at first fight but I thought maybe you wouldn't accept it.
But now I can't hold back my feeling for you.. Will you?

She looked at me with a both surprised and happy expression. Suddenly i felt something crashed against my lips; itbwas Erza, she just kissed me.

She pulled away and looked at me with a desiring look. Then she said

- of course yes..I loved since I was a kid..no way I would say no to my crush and now my boyfriend!

She giggled. I was so happy that this time, I cupped her chheks and kissed roughly but passionately. At the end, I can her MINE!!

After the ride, we all met up at a food stall and ate ice creams. Then we left for outmr hotel ad the girls would be staying with us tonight. While walking my hands were aroung her waist and her head was resting against my shoulders. I assume everyone was confused by this. So I told the truth that from now on, Erza and I are going out...

Everyone was screaming of joy except Dana who was shocked. I asked him what's the matter and then he told me something which I should have guessed..

He said:

-Sorry Cole, but I fell hard for Erza also. I wanted to ask her out today but you already did.
But I will still say it to Erza..

Erza I love you!! Be happy with Cole..

Then he ran away.. Juliet and everyone was calling for him but he didn't stop to wait. It's then Gabe assume that maybe he went to our hotel. We quickly wen to our hotel to see the door opened and when we entered in, the room of Dana was in a mess and his closet was opened but with no clothes.. He left the band..

Everyone was sad where as Erza she was crying that all was her fault. I comforted by rubbing gently her back while kissing her forehead. After sometime she fell asleep in my hands and I laid her on my bed. I went in Dana's room to see Juliet asleep on his bed. Her facecwas Pretty red. I guess she was crying. She really loves Dana..but Dana loves Erza. Juliet is so heart broken..it's sad to see your girlfriend's beatie heart broken. I got closer to her and covered with a blank and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Then I went in the living room tinse the guys playing COD..I enjoyed them and sat on the couch andbwatched the playing. Later wengon my Twitter and posted a tweet

@ColePendery @Erza_FairyTail_5er4ever are now dating, couldn't dream better but unfortunately @DanaVaughns left the band today!

I posted it and then turned off my mobile because of ybe tons notifications I would get.

Today was surely an active day.....