Drama free relationship??

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You were in Dalton's room, crying your eyes out. You just broke up with your boyfriend, Cole because he was cheating on you with your bully,worst enemy ever Emily. You found them making out in your shared room. Immediately you ran away even though you could hear Cole yelling for you. Then you went to your like-older brother, Dalton. There he welcomed you and told you to stay with him till you are okay. Afterwards he showed you your room. After settling down, you went to sleep whioe sobbing silently. This morning when you woke up, you brushed your teeth and headed downstairs to see the breakfast already done on the counter with a note also. It was written

- Hey Sarah
So as you figured out, I'm not at home as I'm out with Gabe for something. Enjoy your breakfast.

~Dalton

After thinking for sometime, you thought of the only thing they both went to; They went to Cole's house!

Immediately you went to change into a dress and grabbed your keys to drive to Cole's house. Once there you saw Gabe's car, your actual brother. Immediately you went inside and saw Gabe and Dalton beating the crap out of Cole. Quickly you went in between them and defended Cole. Gabe and Dalton were both shocked to see you here but even shocker to see you defending Cole. Dalton told Gabe all the truth. You thought to yourself.

Dalton - Sarah what the hell are you doing here??

You - I'm here to protect Cole from you beating him...

Gabe - Why? He cheated on you with a ugly bitch!!!

You - Maybe it's true but I love him with all my heart...

You turned to look at Cole to see him staring at you shocked while blood was coming out of his mouth. You kissed him on the lips to heal some pain. Of course he kissed back while the others were trying to calm down. After pulling back, you hugged him and left with the others. Once at Dalton's house, you were going to your room when Gabe grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him angry which feared a bit.

- Sarah STAY AWAY FROM COLE NOW!!!!!

you looked at him shocked but even shocker when he said

- I want you to date Dalton now!!

You wanted to cry as it wasn't how you want things to turn into. Instead of arguing, you silently nodded which lit Gabe's fave but not Dalton's. Once in your room, you threw yourself into your pillow and cried your eyes out. Suddenly someone called for you; it was Dalton. He came closer to you and hugged you in a brotherly way. It's true that long ago you used to like Dalton but after you met Cole, he was the one. At least that's what you thought.

Dalton- I know you still and will always Cole. That's why I'm not gonna force you into a relationship with me.

Let's do something, tomorrow night you are taken all night by me.

You smiled weakly and nodded. Then he left and you fell asleep soon after.

*next day*

Today Dalton was taking you out for dinner at the fanciest restaurant ever. At 7 he picked you up and drove to the restaurant. Once there, you were astonished to see..Cole...in his tux!!

You were about to run away whek he grabbed your hand and said ' be stay we need to talk'

You sightly nodded and sat down while Dalton was with another girl. The first 5 mins were awkward when he broke it by saying

- Sarah look I'm super sorry
That night I was drunk and I thought it was you...

But I must admit I was shocked that you defended me before your bro and that.. You still..love..me....

He took your hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. The feels!! You thought to yourself...

The next thing you know you did, was kissing him on the lips and of course,he kissed back. When he pulled away, he knelt in front of you and took a box from his pocket. He opens it to reveal a ring and told you

- Sarah you were,are and will always be the live of my life. I've never been so happy with anyone.. Will you please marry me??

You immediately nodded and kissed him. It was so passionate. Everyone in the restaurant was clapping their hands cheerfully.

- I'm all yours now!! You whispered in his ears.

- Yup all mine!! He replied.

Now you turned into Mrs.Pendery from Miss Martin!

~~~~~~
Hey this is for Sarah
Hope you like it