Christmas imagines for David Scarzone

Dedicated to all 5ers who love David!!

You were walking nervously towards the stage. You were in a girl band called the Syvix. There were 5 members along with you. You were leader and guitarist. Suddenly your manager said to you and your friends ' your turn'

Immediately you all went on stage with a confident smile. You took the mic and guitar. Then you went on the middle of the stage and started to talk with the crazy audience

- hello LA. How are you all doing so far??

The Audience screamed fine loudly.

- so are you ready for a rock N roll night??

The audience screamed yes loudly.

Smilingly, you nodded and clapped your hands, signaling your band mates to start playing their music. Then you started singing I need a doctor by Eminum.

After singing, the audience started to clap cheerfully. Then something passed through your mind.

You - guys tell me a song to perform!!

Immediately you got thousands of suggestions from your fans when one caught your attention. It was from a short but muscular guy. Looking at him closely, you knew him; he was David from im5 your favorite boy band. Omg!! The whole im5 are here!!

He told you to perform Get to know you by im5 itself. You smiled and nodded. Afterwards you sang the song.

*after the performance*

It was the end of the show. You announced that you and your band mates will be doing a session with the fans. Once jn the session room, you were signing pics and posters when suddenly you heard a familiar voice saying

- may I get a selfie with you??

You looked up to see the im5!!
You immediately stood up and hugged each of them. After you signed some posters, shirts and took some selfies with me.

- thank you very my much guys for coming at my concert. It's an huge honour for me..

- Y/N we love your music so much plus you are a very beautiful girl so it's doesn't mind. Dalton said.

You blushedreally hard making the boys to chuckle. Then you all swap numbers and the boys left.

*at home*

You were about to sleep when you received a text from David which said

- hey Y/N tomorrow the boys and I have a concert so wanna come? I can reserve VIP ticket for you.

You replied sure and fell asleep.

*Next day during the Boys' concert*

You were at the front seat, screaming cheerfully for the boys. Each time they were looking at you smirkingly. Suddenly they all stopped and David took over the speech.

- guys change of plan!

Then Coke and Gabe came and dragged you on stage. You walked closer to David where he told you things which made you dumbfounded.

- 5ers this girl next to me, is of course from the band Syvix but also the love of my life. She was my crush since many years. She looked, looks and will always look so beautiful as ever. So today I, David Christ Scarzone want to ask her out

Y/N will you be my girlfriend??

You were so shocked that you started to mutter words. The next thing you know, is that his lips are crashed against yours. You of course, kissed back making everyone grew wild!!
When he pulled away, you told him

- David you always were my crush so yeah, there is no way I can say no to your proposal!!

His face lit up and he kissed you again. Everyone was cheering loudly for you. Suddenly the crowd grew wilder which you didn't understand why. Just then David broke the kiss and said Merry Christmas baby!!

You looked at your watch to see it was 00:00 which meant it was Christmas!!!

Immediately you kissed him again and whispered it's the best Christmas gift ever I received!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello
So this is a special Christmas imagine for all 5ers of David

Merry Christmas and enjoy your day!!

xx Erza xx