history for @im5er_4_Ever

How did you meet:

You were bored so you went on twitter to post that you're going to do a ustream. When you started filming yourself, you saw that you go more than 1000 people watching it live. It made you smile. Suddenly you saw a comment from someone which said you look very beautiful, love ya!! From Cole xx

You smiled at the comment and said thank you Cole as you knew he was your neighbour. You looked at the window to see Cole looking at you. You smiled and continues your ustream.

How he asked you out/first kiss:

You and Cole became best friends since that day. You hanged out with him everyday. You even met his band mates. Since a long time you had a crush on Cole. He and you were walking to Gabe's house as the guys were about to do a ustream. Once there, you sat on a councg and watched them doing the video. They are hilarious. You were smiling when suddenly everyone turned to look at you. You were confused and suddenly Cole cane to you, dragged you o his seat and made you sit on his lap. When you read the comment as it said Cole,proposed to your friend already!! Everyone knows that you love her!! ;)

You were shocked so you turned to see Cole blushing. You laughed and suddenly he kissed you and asked you out. You nodded and Cole then posted to the person on the live chat Already did dude! ^-^

Break up:

You and Cole was perfect for each other; at least that's what everyone was telling you. But you had pression everywhere. Both Cole and you worked as Singers and both were famous in the country. But you hit to go on a tour for 13 months. It was way too long.. Plus you didn't believe in Long distance relationship. Before your departure you told Cole that you are breaking up with him.

Back together:

After your long trip, you thought that Cole found a new girlfriend. You were walking to your new house when you saw someone at the porch. You looked at it to see Cole. When he saw you, he rushed and spun you while kissing you. You kissed back and when he puoeed away you asked him why he was waiting for you. Then he said that you were the only one he loved,love and will love. You smiled and kissed him passionately. Both entered in and you both spent the night together.

------
Hello,
This is for @im5er_4_Ever