Christmas and New Year plan

Dedicated to Cupcake_crazygirl

You were so freaking excited right now!! You were going on a date with your crush,Cole Pendery.

In fact, you were modelling for an advertisement of bikinis with your besties along But as it was nearly Christmas your boss decided to invite a guest of honor. Your artists were putting make-up on you when suddenly you heard someone screaming 'it's time for photoshoot'

You rushed to join your friends when came the boss with 6 hot boys along. They were all long,muscular,hot and seducing.
Most of the time, only one boy caught your attention; he was tall about 5'9 with dirty blond hair, skinny but muscular. He was so cute!

Coming back to your sense, you,the girls who were also under the charm of the boys and the boys, went in position.

First everyone was doing an individual photoshoot, then you did in all together and lastly you did along with a boy.

You - Cole
Ruby - Dana
Dyamond - David
Ametist - Will
Saphir - Dalton
Alex - Gabe

After all your friends did, it was yours and Cole's turn. Your pose was the cutest as he was holding by the waist while you hands were around his neck. You were blushing so hard by his touch that your cheeks were as red as was your bikini. After 30 min of taking different pics, it was finally over. You went to change yourself all alone ad your friends already did changed. Youbwere walking with to your car when suddenly someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see Cole. Then he asked you for your num and asked you if you wanna go on a date with hik tonight. You gladly accepted and headed home all excited.

Suddenly you came out of your thoughts when you heard honk. It was from Cole. You went outside and was greeted by him kissing the palm of your hand. You blushed as you knew he was a complete gentleman. He opened the door for you and drove to a fancy chic restaurant about 10 min away from your place. Once in the restaurant, he grabbed your hands and intertwined your fingers with his. He went towards the reception and asked a table for 2 reserves by the name Pendery. The last nodded and led you both in a quiet but beautiful huge room. It was pretty!!

After settling down, you and Cole started to chat and you found out that you both had many things in common. Suddenly he abruptly stood up, dragged you on the dance floor and started to dance a slow dance. His hands were around your waist while yours were on his muscular chest. After dancing for about 15 min, he turned you and pulled you to his chest. Then he whispered sweetly

- Niyathi i know we have known each other since this morning but I really like you. When I first saw you on TV and magasins, I fell for you at first sight. But now, when I saw you in your sexy bikini, I started to feel harder for you.

Niyathi do you accept to become my girlfriend??

You were so taken by shock that you didn't realize that you started to sob and backed up, making Cole's face to turn into a frown.

- hey look if you don't wanna I understand. It's okay..

You cut him off by kissjbg him deeply. He kissed you back while spinning you around. When you pulled away, he asked you why did you back up.

- because I was so shock as I never expected my crush to ask me out!

He smirked when he heard you say 'crush'. Then he kissed you again. Around 11:30 you both returned to your home. He kissed you on the porch if the door to your house and was about to leave when you grabbed his wrist and asked him to stay with you as tomorrow is Christmas. He nodded and entered in with his hands intertwined with yours. You led him to your room while you went to fetch some men clothes. You grabbed a shirt and sweater from your dad's closet and went to your room to see Cole looking at your photos on the wall. When he saw you looking at him, he smiled and rushed to you and hugged you tightly. Then he gave him his sweater and shirt. Without hesitation, he started to undress himself. When he was shirtless and you saw his abs, your eyes were burning of hotness.

- like what you are staring!!! He said with a smirk. You nodded and was about to leave when he grabbed you and pulled you closer to him. Then he whispered in your ears ' change yourself'

You gulped and took your clothes and changed then in the bathroom. After changing, you both went to the living room to watch some films which turned out to be Star wars. You were resting your head on his chest when suddenly he lifted your head and kissed you while saying 'Merry Christmas Babe'

You replied the same and deepened the kiss as it was midnight!

*on new year's day*

Several days had passed since you started to date Cole. He was such a sweetheart!!

Today was new years day which meant that he was to give you a surprise. Suddenly you got a text from Cole saying to get ready as in 20 min, he will pick you up. You went to your room, chose a comfy outfit, got dressed,did your make up and hair.

Just when you finished your hair, his honk could be heard. You rushed to his car and was greeted by him kissing you on the lips while whispering ' hwpoy new year love'

You replied back the same. Then you entered in his car and he drive to your dreamland; DISNEYLAND!!!!!

when you arrived there, you junoed on Cole and kissed him passionately. He smiled at you and led you ti the fun park. You both almost did all rides. Then he took you to meet all diner princesses. Lastly you both met Ariel and Eric. You and Cole took a selfie with them and chatted with then for a while. It was time for you to leave. So you did your goodbyes to Ariel and Eric and left with Cole. Arriving at the gate if the main castle, he stopped you on your tract and knelt on one knee. He took out from his pocket, a box which he opened it in front of you ri reveal a diamond ring. Then he said

- Niyathi I know maybe it's too early but I wanna ask it though..

Do you want to marry me??

You immediately nodded and threw yourself in his arms whiks kissing him. He kissed you back while spinning you around.

- now I can officially call you mine Niyathi!!

- yup you can
I love you Cole!

- I love you too!!

~~~~~~~
Hey this is for Niyathi
Hope you like it!