mission: Christmas Tree

Dedicated to writergril4ever

You were shopping with your future sister-in-law, Kylee Pendery. Yeah, you and Cole have been dating sine 4 years and he even said that he will marry you in one of his interviews. Since ten you became part of his family. You already met his parents and they adored you just like your parents who loved Cole. You and Kylee have been besties since then.

After shopping for 4 hours, you and Kylee were walking around when she asked you Where is my brother? You smiled and replied He went to search for a Christmas Tree!!

She nodded and you both continued to chat while walking. At around 5 you returned home to see Cole lying on he couch. You deposited your shopping bags on some chairs and went to him. There you sat on his lap which woke him up immediately. When he saw you, he smirked,put his hands around your waist and kissed you on the lips. You kissed him back and stated into his chocolate brown eyes. Slowly his lisp made his way to your lips and crashed it against yours. It felt so good!! Suddenly you pulled back abruptly which made him frowned and sad.

- what happened? You don't love me anymore!!

You looked at him confusingly and shook your head and said No I was about to ask you where is the Christmas tree?

He smiled and pointed behind you, you turned around to see a huge tree. Excited, you started fangirling, cupped his cheeks and kissed him. You deepened the kiss more. Then when you pulled away, you cuddled with him. Before you knew, both of you were asleep in each other's arms.

When you woke up, you found yourself sleeping on a bed and something wrapped around your body. You looked down to see a hand on your waist; it was that of Cole!!

You smiled at his touch and tried to move it but everytime he would tighten the grip. Until you smacked him on the arm which woke him up. Then he smirked at you and lifted you up in the air. He was behaving like how a father would play with his kid.
After sometime, he put you and down and you quickly escaped firm him and went downstairs. You were removing the decorations when Cole started kissing your neck. You started moaning as it was your sweet spot.

- come on babe! I want romance today!!

You blushed at his words and told

- after we finished decorating the house, then I'm all yours...

He smirked and then quicksly grabbed the decorations. After decorating for 1 hr, you both collapsed on the couch where you sat on his lap. He started kissing your shoulders slowly. You were about to say something when he whispered in your ears

- you said that you're all mine now!!

You smiled and then he carried you till his bed. He laid you there and climbed on top of you. THEN STARTED THE DIRTY THINGS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello
This is for writergril4ever
Hope you like it as it is a surprise imagine for her!