William Jay Behlendorf

Dedicated to my-name-is-LJK

Today was the greatest day of your entire life!!!

Why? Because your crush of all time,Will Jay just asked you out.

How?

Well it all started when you and your ex-boyfriend,Connor were walking to Starbuck. You both have been a bit distant recently bacause of your work and also because he had been acting VERY strange.

So you were walking while chatting about your lives,etc.. When suddenly he started laughing like a crazy! You started freaking out by his crazy laugh. Suddenly he turned to look at you angrily and slapped you on the cheeks.

You couldn't believe it! It's the first time ever that he beat you!!

You were so frustrated that you made you mind while crying. You told him clearly I BREAK UP WITH YOU!

Then you ran away,not knowing where you're going when suddenly you bumped into someone and you fell down. You were rubbing your head when you saw a hand extending towards you. You lokked up to see a tall cute Asian boy who was smiling at you. He told you sorry and then you became friends. When you asked him his name and he told you it's Will Jay.. You were taken by shock as you thought how couldn't you not recognise him,your crush form im5..

You were about to leave when suddenly he grabbed your wrist. You turned to fave him when he crashed his lips against yours.. Then, he told you that he loved you sibece the day he saw you singing Get to know you on Twitter..

Afterwards,he knelt and asked you out..you were so Happy that you had difficulties to nod due to tears in your eyes..

Then he picked you and spun you around.. Suddenly you felt hands on your shoulders. You turned around to see Connor looking at you sadly. After some attempts, you finally acceotedto listen him. It's then, he told you that he had bipolar problem since 2 years which made you angry as he hid it from you. He was begging you to take him back. But you refused to..later,he left leaving Will and you alone. He was looking at you confusingly then you told the truth..he whispered I love you and kissed you passionately..

---------------
Hi,
So this is for Laura..sorry I updated it a bit late..