part 2 ( complicated love story)

Erza POV

Juliet,me and Marcus were in the plane about land in England. OMG I can't hold back my excitement!! We are about to meet the band of my dreams and the crush of my life,Cole Pendery.. Where as Juliet,she's gonna meet Dana,her crush..
I'm so excited..hope they notice us..

*skip the landing time*

After we took our suitcases, we all went directly to our hotel. Once in our hotel, Juliet and I couldn't believe our eyes over how huge and beautiful this room was. It has been planned that Marcus is going to sleep alone in a room while Juliet and I are going to sleep together. Quickly , we unpacked our things and then took a shower ad we had to go to the concert of our dream. Around 6 we left to Chelsea Stade ( I invented) where the concept would take place. Once there Marcus paid our tickets and we got our seats and guess what...

We would sit in front of the stadium. OMG Juliet and I were almost fainting but we managed to return back to our senses. We wen inside and were not so much impressed to millions of people already. Slowly we made our way inside and sat at our seat. Juliet and I were chatting over how good looking the boys will be and Marcus was texting his friend while waiting for the show to start. 20 mins later, everything wen dark and suddenly 6 boys appeared in the spotlight; it was the boys!!!!!!!

Soon everyone include Juliet and I were screaming loudly im5..

They started talking casually with the crowd and then started singing their songs.

They sang Everything about u, heartless, uptown funk, earned it, close your eyes, touchdown dance, into the night and finally my favorite of all, we're sexy and we know it.

During the concert the boys would often come here the barrier to clap the hands of fans.
But for me, it was different; I was filming the boys when Cole cane and picked it up on stage and filmed themselves. Juliet and I were so much fangirling...

At the end of the show, Gabe and Cole returned me my phoned and gave me an infectious smile. At that sight, my poor heart was so much pounding!!

Immediately after the show ended, Juliet, me and Marcus went in the greet & meet session but in unfortunately, when we arrived there almost everyone was in the queue. Ao we waited which seem like forever. Finally it was our turn, we waled to the boys to see them smiling at us sexily!! When Juliet and I saw that, our excitement cane out and we fangirled so much that they smirked. Then we asked them some autographs and asked them if they could take some selfies with us. They nodded and we took many types. At the end, we took with each one. When it was time for me to take a selfie with Cole, I started blhahing as he put his arms aroung my waist and kissed my cheeks. I took the photo and gave him a huge Teddy bear like hug for making to selfie special. Surprisingly wh I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist and asked for my number,I gave him and pecked his cheeks which made him blushed. I turned my head to look at Juliet to see her starting at Dana while he was smiling at me. I immediately understood the situation and rushed to Juliet. I then took her hand to leave when I couldn't see my brother. I looked around and was surprised to see Marcus talking casually with Cole and the rest. I was as confused as Juliet was. So I made my way Inside and asked Marcus the question. He then told me that he has been friends with the Im5 since he was in college.He also told us that Cole was the one who ordered three special tickets. After sometime, Dana then said if we were related to Marcus, I said that I was his little sis by 1 year and that Juliet is my best friend/sister.

Cole then smirked at me and whispered see you soon...
I laughed a bit and my brother, Juliet and I left to eat somewhere.

When I arrived at home, I immediately went my twitter and posted the pictures and video with a caption like this

@Erza_FairyTail_5er4ever @Juliet_NarutoUzu_5er4ever just passed the best night of our life at the concert of @im5band @ColePendery @DanaVaughns @GabrielMartin @ WillJay @DaltonRapattoni @DavidScarzone

After sometime, I saw a notification, I opened to see Cole retweeted it and replied it was our pleasure to meet the most beautiful girl ;)

Then suddenly all of them followed me and also Juliet..both of us were smiling like crazy and soon fell Into an exciting dream..

It was the most perfect night of our whole existence..

-------------------------
Hope you like it..