history for @Cupcake_crazygirl

How did you meet:

You were doing your abs exercise in the gym while listening to music. You spent most of your time here than at home. Everyone in the gym, knew you as you were friends with the people there. Suddenly you heard people discussing. Curious, you went at the resource of the noise to see Adam,you friend and a tall hot teenager fighting. As you wanted to stop the conflict, you decided to do a small act as you knew Adam was very short- tempered. You went between them and there hugged the tall guy, making the boy himself and Adam confused. The boy was about to say so something but you cut him off by saying 'Ohh, darling, you finnaly came! I was so worried about you..' Then you looked at him and winked.

He looked at you surprised but then continued the act by saying ' sorry my love, I was stuck in a traffic!

Adam was looking at you surprisingly and askws you if you knew him. You nodded and asked why were that fighting. Then the stranger said that he was doing the treadmill when Adam came and pulled him away. You nodded and grabbed the hand of the guy and led him to your corner. There he started doing the treadmill and you started doing the musculation. Suddenly you felt someone shaking you. You looked up to see the guy. He thanked you for your help and gave you his number while you gave him yours. Before leving he told you his name was Cole Pendery.