no entry

Dedicated to Musicalbraceface

You were sitting in your TV room, watching Doctor Who. You were physically well bit mentally sad and upset as you broke up with your boyfriend, Dalton. You found him kissing another girl in the party at Cole's place yesterday night. Since then you ignored all his calls, texts and phone calls from his band mates also. Suddenly a knock was heard. You went tobtye door and opened it to find a red puffy Dalton with a guitar. You looked at him with sadness and fury. You were about to shut the door when he blocked with his feet and pulled you closer to him. Then he kissed you roughly but passionately. You tried to puoo back but he was too strong for you and also you melted by his kiss. When he pulled back, he sang the song To the moon and back while playing it on his guitar.

After the song he knelt in front if you and told you two truth that the girl came on him and kissed him forcefully.

After hearing him, you were in tears as you doubted your boyfriend plus you didn't try to let him explain. You kissed him gently and quietly apologized. He smiled at you and whispered I love you..

You smiled back and hugged him while saying I love you too dolphin!

Then suddenly he removed something from his pocket. Confused you looked at him confused when you saw a red box. He knelt once more and said

- I know it's maybe to early for this but for your Christmas gift, i wanted to give you this

Will you marry me?

You were shocked as you forgot it was Christmas today but even more shocked as he just proposed to you. You nodded and kissed him. He pit around your finger and kissed you back with his around your waist. When you pulled back, he told that you didn't have any gift for him as you forgot It was Christmas today. He laughed and told you

- I don't need any gift cuz you are the greatest gift that I got in my life. But If you Insist to get one you can.

Why don't we spend some time alone just you and me!!

He said with a smirk. You blushed and smacked him in the arm while nodding.

~~~~~~~~~
Hello,
This is for Musicalbraceface!
Hope you like it as it's surprise