Kids everywhere

Dedicated to MrsJackGilinsky96

You were walking in the baby room in your shared house with your friends' house, the im5. You were walking in that room to check on your daughters and sons who you gave birth to from the all the boys i.e Cole, Dana ,Dalton,Gabe,David and Will. In other word, you were the mother of all these babies and they were the fathers.

When you finished checking on them, you went downstairs to watch TV. Once in the living room, you saw all your 'husbands' playing COD. You signed and went in the terrace instead. You were checking your feed news in twitter when you saw Dana posted a picture of you and his daughters together. You liked it and scrolled down to see all the boys posted pics with you and their children. You liked them all and switched your phone off. Then you were admiring the beautiful view when suddenly you heard a familiar voice behind you. You turned around to see Cole smiling at you. He walked closer to you and chatted with you for a
while which made felt better. At night you were preparing the dinner while the boys were playing with their children( you assumed) when suddenly someone wrapped his hands around your waist. Lucky that you knew judo, you kicked him in the member and turned around, making him fell. Tgej you realized it was David. You looked at his confusingly, disgustedly and weirdly. He said you whey did you do this and you replied Self-Defense. He signed and chatted with you also. All night long, you were only playing with your kids.

*next morning*

You woke up as you heard knoecls at the door. You opened to see Cole and David. They were smirking at you which you found weird. Then they both knelt and whispered I LOVE YOU!!

you were shocked by their words. You were about to give an answer when Gabe yelled loudly There is someone for you girl!

You signed and went downstairs before telling the two boys to wait. You went down to see..Jack Gilinsky..your crush!!!

He looked at you happily and opened his arms for you to hug him. You did it and he hugged you back. Then he whispered in your ears ' let's go somewhere where you are free'

You nodded and quickly went upstairs to grab your purse and your packed suitcase that you keep in case of emergency. When you passed David and Cole and they saw you like that, they asked where are you going. You told them that you are going to live with your actual boyfriend. They looked at you shocked and sadly when you left hurriedly. Once downstairs, you told Gabe ' the boys and you, take care of your own children now cuz they aren't my legal children.

Gabe looked at you shocked whieo you went to Jack and took his band with him taking your suitcase. Once in his car, he told you I love you since a long time!

You smiled and replied the same thing back and left to his place where you both lived happily after while the boys were stressed as they had to take care of their children.

~~~~~~~~
Hello this is for @