the bet

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You and your bestie, Sarah were roaming all around your campus. All boys were staring at you both with love. 'Why' you must be wondering. Because you both were the sweetest and most popular girls in the campus. Everyone would always try to draw your attention but your attentions were only drawn by 2 boys; two baddass who were the toughest and meanest guys, Cole Pendery and Dana Vaughns. They both were always ignoring you which turned you Both on as any boys had ever turned you both down. You were walking while chatting with your Sarah when suddenly these two demons appeared in front of you. Thy knelt and offered you both roses. "What is happening?" You thought to yourself as normally they would ignore you.

Cole POV

This morning, Dana, my best buddy and me did a bet. In fact we both were bored. So we wanted to tease some hot chicks but to be honest, ALL WERE UGLY!!! We would say these to turn them on. Then Dana proposed a bet which consisted to impress and asked the most popular sweetest girls in the school which were the same girls we ignored. The winner would win $ 500,000. It was nothing compared to our other bet but why not give it a try.

Yes, both Dana and me are rich. In fact, we are the richest in the country. My dad runs about 40 hotels in the world. Dana's dad is the owner of jewel and cargo industry. Naturally girls are at our feet either for our wealth or for our sexiness. But we are not interested in no one. After searching for about 30 min, we finally found the girls. We knelt in front of them and gave roses. I could tell that they were shocked to see us. They accepted the roses and asked us if we wanted to accompany them to the cantine. I looked at Dana to see him nodding. I nodded and we both followed the girls to the cantine. There, thy bought themselves some fried Noddles and also they bought some cakes and chips for us. "Wow, I never thought that they were nice like that.. It's true after all that they were the sweetest girls" I thought to myself. Then we all talked for a while and we for to know each other. To be honest, the one with the black cap interests me a lot. She is cool, talkative and pretty. I think I might like her. Let's see what happen after today.

*several Days later* - Your POV

It had been many days since the boys talked with you and Sarah. Now you all are besties, insane, right??

You and Sarah were walking down the hallways, talking about the boys.

Sarah- I think I love Dana..
You- me too, I think I love Cole..

Just then, a girl came and told you both that you were asked in the hall. You agreed and headed there. Once there, you saw the two boys waiting for someone to come which you assumed were you both. Then they came towards you and started singing boyfriend by JB.

After their song, they knelt and said you if you wanna be their girlfriends. You nodded and hugged Cole while Sarah nodded and hugged Dana. Both boys smiled but immediately their smiles turned into frowns.

Dana- girls at first we became friends with you because there was a bet....

Cole- but after spending many days with you, we realized that we had feelings for you...

Cole and Dana- please forgive us!!

Both you and Sarah smiled and hugged them.

You & Sarah- of course we forgive you!!

Then you both crashed your lips on their lips. They kissed back. It was so amazing!!