New year Party

Dedicated to @Cupcake_crazygirl

It was the eve new year and as each year, you and Cole would invite all his friends at home with their girlfriends. Before noon, you prepared all the food while Cole arranged the house. At around noon, the guests came.
You opened the door with Cole holding your waist. When you opened the door, there were everyone with their girlfriend except David who jut broke up.
You hugged everyone and let them in. Once at table, everyone started eating when suddenly Cole stood while holding your hand. Then he announced

- Everyone Niyathi and me are married now!

Everyone was smiling as they knew since they saw the ring in your finger. Ryey hugged you and Cole. After several hours, the guests left, leaving Cole and you alone. No need to say that he tool you till your shared bed and soon started a make out session.

*the next day*

You woke up without Cole beside you which you found odd. You called him. When he picked up, he told you that he was busy at the studio then he hung up. Finding it weird, you phoned Dalton and asked him if Cole was with him at the studio. Then he replied that they weren't at the studio as it is closed today. You thanked her and got your car keys. You drove till the only place you thought the less he would go. You knocked several times but no one answered. You opened the door as it was unlocked. Once inside you heard noises coning upstairs. You went up to see the most regrettable thing ever; Cole was making out with Cassidy Shaffer, his ex!

Immediately you started to sob which drew their attention. When Cole saw you, he pulled away from Cassidy and walked to you but it was too late! You ran away while yelling it's over Cole and then threw the ring he gave you. Despite this, Cole was following you behind. You entered in your car and drove as far as possible dein Cole.

It was the worst start of a new year for you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
This is a continuation for the imagine of Niyathi...

P.s please no hate towards Cassidy cuz she is a nice person.

Never forget that she was Cole's girlfriend even if now they aren't together..

Respect her and smile :D