badass boy as Christmas gift

Dedicated to KatieGlen

You were walking to the library when someone bumped into you which made you fell. You looked up to see the famous Cole Pendery, the most badass boy of the college.At first he looked at you furiously but then he looked at you sweetly while smirking which made you blushed. Then surprisingly he led you a hand to get up. Afterwards, he pulled you closer to him and whispered sexily in your ears ' Hi beauty, you look hot in this outfit! What's your name?'

You blushed and replied 'Kate' then he replied 'Mine is Cole, remember it as soon you will be repeating it many times!!'

It made you blushed more. The next thing you know is that he lips was crashed against yours. It was a sweet, gentle and passionate kiss which lasted for 5 min. After he pulled away, you were shocked as you kissed him back. Then he handed you a piece of paper where it was written a phone number. You looked at him confused and he told then ' call me for tye Christmas Eve so as we can have sometime alone!'. He smiled at you and left for the library with you following him while smiling and blushing.

Your POV: It's gonna be the most interesting year of your life!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,
This is for Kate,
Hope you liked it as it's a surprise for her

And I also hope it helped her to cheer up a little!!