Mrs. Tori Pendery

Dedicated to @Mrs_Pendery_

You and Cole have been dating for 5 years now. Your couple was the one that everyone would praise about. Cole was perfect for you; he would care for you more that your ex boyfriends would do. Today was your 6 year anniversary. Cole told you to get ready by 7 as both are to a fancy restaurant. Exact 7, he came and picked you up. Once there, it was weird as your waiters were Will, David and Gabe. They were dressed in waiters while Dalton and Dana were dressed in Cooks. You chuckled at their disguise and soon you and Cole were seated. After chatting for a while, he told you that he booked this restaurant all for himself so he took the opportunity to organise this dinner. After eating, a violinist came and started playing a beautiful song ehuke led you and Cole to dance a slow dance. It was marvellous!!

After your dance, Cole led you to the Terrance where the moon was clearly seen. You amioed at the view when abruptly, cole cupped your cheeks and kissed you. You of course, kissed back and soon he was spinning you around. Afterwards he knelt down and looked at you gently

- Tori, I want you OFFICIALLY by my side!! I need you by my side!! I need you!! Please accept me as your husband!!

He removed a shiny diamond ring. You were shocked but nodded amwith great difficulty as you were sobbing. He inserted the ring in your finger and kissed you passionately. Both of you were kissing passionately when you were interrupted by Dalton who was doing disgusted sounds.

After 2 weeks,you both got married and 2 days later, you found that you were pregnant. After 9 months, you gave birth to twins; a girl who you named Alex and a boy who Cole named Max.

---------------
Hello,
So this is for Tori!
Hope you like it!