Christmas imagine for Gabe Morales

Dedicated to all 5ers who love Gabe!!

You were sitting in the middle row of your favorite artist concert, Justin Bieber. You were waiting for the show to start which was in 5 min when you heard someone calling your name. You turned your head to see Gabe, your childhood best friend and crush. 11 years ago, he left Miami to pursue his dream which was to be a singer. You hugged you him tightly with him hugging you back. Then you started to chat about general topics when he was to tell you something but he was cut off by music. Justin Bieber made his appearance and started singing his recent new released Songs.

* after his performance*

He was congratulated by thousands of loud cheer when he changed everything

JB - who is volunteer to sing a song on stage here for Christmas eve??

You rolled you eyes as you knew no one would dare to but you spoke too quick. Gabe lifted his hand and walked to the stage. He climbed up where JB gave a mic and asked him for whom this song will be dedicated to. Confident, Gabe answered for the love of my life! which made your heart broken but you tried to calm down as you should have known it. Gabe started singing Jingle Bell Pop.

After singing, he made his way back to you where you put in a fake smile. You congratulated him as honestly, you found his voice WOW!!

After the show, you were about to return home when he proposed to get an ice cream. You nodded and both went to the nearby ice cream stall and bought 2 chocolate vanilla ice creams. Then he proposed to go to Disneyland which was 5 mins away from where you were. You nodded and drove there. Once there, you and Gabe rode all the rides while eating cotton candy. Around 11:56, you proposed to leave for home which he nodded. You were walking hand in hand with Gabe while talking when he stopped you abruptly. You looked at him to see him pointing above his head; it was mistletoe. You both closed your eyes and made a wish. After a while, you opened your eyes to see him staring at you. You asked him what was wrong when he cut you off by saying during The concert when I said this song was dedicated to the live of my life, do you know who she is.

You thought to yourself and shook you saying no. Then he pulled you closer and whispered in your ears it was dedicated to you!!!

You were shocked!!!! No words cane to your mouth, no thoughts came to your mind. He was about to say something when you cut off by kissing his lips. It was passionate! When you pulled away, he stared in your eyes with a smile across his face. Then he said I love you Y/N and you replied I love you too Gabe.

After he hugged you and whispered in your ears

- Most of my Christmas wished
are fulfilled. I wished that I can confess to you and I did, you confessed back and you did,

Now only one is pended; Y/N will you be my girlfriend??

You immediately nodded and kissed him with him kissing back. It was so passionate until you were interrupted by firecrackers. You smiled to yourself and told Gabe Merry Christmas Batman which made him laughed. He pecked your cheeks and replied Merry Christmas bat girl!!

It was the most romantic way someone ever asked you out!!

~~~~~~
Bonjourno, Coma es tas?
( sorry if any mistake trying to talk Spanish well)

So yeah, hellooo
So this is a special Christmas imagine for 5ers of Gabe..

Merry Christmas and enjoy your day!!

xx Erza xx